Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner for Healthcare with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner offers fast, accurate barcode scanning without the long recharge time, expense, and environmental impact of a battery. The Xenon XP 1952h-bf scanner runs on supercapacitors, making it capable of achieving a full charge in under 60 seconds when using a powered USB port or external wall adapter. The Xenon XP 1952h-bf scanner typically provides at least 450 scans without recharging. This makes the scanner ideal for scanning applications at the bedside such as medicines administration or specimen collection. With its quick charge feature, you’ll minimize problems associated with dead batteries like manual overrides and unnecessary IT support calls. And with no battery, a common maintenance hassle is removed, an ongoing expense is eliminated, and the scanner is lighter and more environmentally friendly. In addition to the Xenon scanner’s legendary reliability, the Xenon XP 1952h-bf scanner delivers aggressive barcode scanning performance – even on poor-quality or damaged barcodes – which also helps to minimize manual overrides. An integrated Bluetooth radio gives clinicians complete freedom of movement around patients, equipment, family members, and patient and family belongings.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1952h-bf Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h Cordless Handheld Scanner for Healthcare with Presentation Cradle USB Kit or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner for Healthcare with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner for Healthcare with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner for Healthcare Unit
- Presentation Communication/Charging Cradle
- USB Cable
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Scanner Unit)
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Supercapacitor)
Why buy this scanner?
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h-bf area imaging scanner incorporates the latest in battery-free technology, offering the freedom of Bluetooth wireless technology without the maintenance hassles or long recharge time associated with traditional batteries. The Xenon XP 1952h-bf scanner is ready for prolonged hospital use, with a disinfectant-ready housing that resists the harmful effects of harsh cleaning agents commonly used in healthcare environments and minimizes the spread of infectious diseases.
- Cordless form factor that provides clinicians the freedom to focus on patient safety.
- When fully charged, the scanner can typically scan over 450 UPC/EAN codes without the need for recharging.
- Advanced supercapacitor technology.
- Two independently configurable recharge alerts remind clinicians to place the scanner back into the base for charging, ensuring continuous operation.
- Fully charged in under two minutes with a simple USB connection and under 60 seconds when a powered USB or external power supply is used.
- When the scanner is placed in the base, the ready-to-scan LED typically flashes in less than 20 seconds to notify the clinician that there is sufficient power to support over 100 scans.
- Common applications: healthcare.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952h-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner for Healthcare with Presentation Cradle USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Charge/Communication Base Insert
- Honeywell Sheet Metal Bracket with Pre-drilled Holes
- Honeywell Holder Kit
- Honeywell Desktop/Wall Mount Charge and Communication Base
- Honeywell RS232 Cables
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell IBM Cables
- Honeywell Supercapacitor
- Honeywell Regional Power Supplies