Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Built for retail environments that demand high-accuracy scanning, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes, the Xenon XP 1952g scanner reduces strain on the associate – decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes on the bottom shelf or bottom of the basket. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1952g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1952g Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner Unit
- USB Type A Straight Cable
- Presentation Charge and Communication Base
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Note: Battery Pack Warranty is One Year)
Why buy this scanner?
Designed for retail environments, the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g scanner that delivers superior performance ensuring retail associates can be productive and provide excellent customer service, all day long. Equipped with Bluetooth® low-energy wireless technology, this handheld scanner gives users complete freedom of movement up to 100 m (300 ft) from the base.
- Cordless scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth radio v4.2 with Adaptive Frequency Hopping.
- Optimize for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Class-leading durability and reliability to any environment.
- Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops.
- Freedom of wireless scanning or the security of a tethered USB or serial connection.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence Software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- Good decode LEDs, rear view LEDs, adjustable tone/volume beeper, and adjustable vibration.
- Common application: retail.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Ratchet Stand
- Wall-Mount Cup
- Rigid Presentation Stand - 3"
- Rigid Presentation Stand - 6"
- Flexible Presentation Stand - 9"
- Extended Sun Visor
- Sun Visor
- Retractable Lanyard Cover
- Forklift Holder
- Battery Pack
- Smart Battery Pack
- SuperCap Pack
- 4-Bay Battery Charger (Desk Mount)
- 4-Bay Battery Charger (Wall Mount)
- Presentation CCB
- RS232 Cables
- USB Cables
- IBM Cables
- Keyboard Wedge Power Cable
- Regional Power Supplies