Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Built for retail environments that demand high-accuracy scanning, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes, the Xenon XP 1952g scanner reduces strain on the associate – decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes on the bottom shelf or bottom of the basket. Engineered to withstand 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1952g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1952g Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner Unit
- USB Type A Straight Cable
- Presentation Charge and Communication Base
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Note: Battery Pack Warranty is One Year)
Why buy this scanner?
Designed for retail environments, the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g scanner delivers superior performance ensuring retail associates can be productive and provide excellent customer service, all day long. Equipped with Bluetooth® low-energy wireless technology, this handheld scanner gives users complete freedom of movement up to 100 m (300 ft) from the base.
- Cordless scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth radio v4.2 with Adaptive Frequency Hopping.
- Optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Class-leading durability and reliability in any environment.
- Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops.
- Freedom of wireless scanning or the security of a tethered USB or serial connection.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence Software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- Good decode LEDs, rear-view LEDs, adjustable tone/volume beeper, and adjustable vibration.
- Common application: retail.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Power Supply for Scanners
- Honeywell Ratchet Stand
- Honeywell Wall-Mount Cup
- Honeywell Rigid Presentation Stand - 3"
- Honeywell Rigid Presentation Stand - 6"
- Honeywell Flexible Presentation Stand - 9"
- Honeywell Extended Sun Visor
- Honeywell Sun Visor
- Honeywell Retractable Lanyard Cover
- Honeywell Forklift Holder
- Honeywell Battery Pack
- Honeywell Smart Battery Pack
- Honeywell SuperCap Pack
- Honeywell 4-Bay Battery Charger (Desk Mount)
- Honeywell 4-Bay Battery Charger (Wall Mount)
- Honeywell Presentation CCB
- Honeywell RS232 Cables
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell IBM Cables
- Honeywell Keyboard Wedge Power Cable
- Honeywell Regional Power Supplies