Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner for Healthcare
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner builds on the strong foundation of earlier Xenon healthcare scanners, continuing the tradition of industry-leading performance and reliability. The Xenon XP 1950h scanner ensures that healthcare professionals remain focused on the patient, making the process of patient ID verification quick and easy. Incorporating Honeywell’s renowned imaging technology, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged codes. This helps to eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving healthcare worker productivity and throughput. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner’s class-leading reliability reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and lower total cost of ownership.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1950h Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner for Healthcare
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner for Healthcare
If kit is NOT selected above:
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner for Healthcare Unit Only
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
If kit is selected above:
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner for Healthcare Unit
- USB Type A Cable
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty - Scanner Only
Why buy this scanner?
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner delivers premium performance and class-leading durability for increased clinician productivity and maximum uptime - improving patient outcomes and lowering TCO. Equipped with disinfectant-ready plastics, this scanner is will handle your wipe-down procedures to provide maximum protection from infectious bacteria.
- Corded form factor that provide clinicians the freedom to focus on patient safety.
- Superior 1D and 2D scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from any scan.
- Disinfectant-ready plastic housing protects your investment with a durable construction engineered to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- Multiple patient comfort modes are available to ensure patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence Software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
- Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Common applications: healthcare.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1950h Corded Handheld Scanner for Healthcare. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Power Supply for Scanners
- Honeywell Wall-Mount Cup
- Honeywell Presentation Stands
- Honeywell Sun Visor
- Honeywell Extended Sun Visor
- Honeywell Retractable Lanyard Cover
- Honeywell Forklift Holder
- Honeywell Battery Pack
- Honeywell Smart Battery Pack
- Honeywell SuperCap Pack
- Honeywell Battery Chargers
- Honeywell Spare Battery
- Honeywell RS232 Cables
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell IBM Cables
- Honeywell Keyboard Wedge Cables
- Honeywell Regional Power Supplies