Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner incorporates the latest in battery-free technology, offering the freedom of Bluetooth® low-energy wireless technology without the maintenance hassles or long recharge time associated with traditional batteries. By eliminating the trip-hazard of tethered cables, the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner can provide a safer and more productive environment. The scanner’s wireless technology completely eliminates the battery, replacing it with supercapacitors capable of achieving a full charge in less than two minutes via the USB port (under 30 seconds when using a powered USB port or external wall adapter) and typically providing at least 450 scans on UPC/EAN codes without recharging. This makes the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner ideal for applications centered around POS, workstations, and counters. With no battery, a common maintenance hassle is removed and the scanner is lighter and more environmentally friendly.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1952g-bf Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g Cordless General Purpose Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner Unit
- USB Type A Straight Cable
- Presentation Charge and Communication Base
- Easy DL Software
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Scanner Unit)
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Supercapacitor)
Why buy this scanner?
Built on the proven Xenon platform, the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner offers powerful, battery-free barcode scanning. With an integrated Bluetooth low-energy Class 2 radio, this scanner gives users complete freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base in a typical work environment. For added convenience, a paging system on the base activates auditory signals that help to locate a misplaced scanner.
- Cordless scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- Delivers aggressive barcode scanning performance – even on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
- Advanced supercapacitor technology.
- When fully charged, this scanner can typically scan over 450 UPC/EAN codes without the need for recharging.
- Two configurable recharge alerts remind you to place the scanner back into the base for charging – and can be set to trigger at different levels of discharge and urgency.
- Fully charged in under two minutes with a simple USB connection and under 30 seconds when a powered USB or external power supply is used.
- Common applications: retail.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Power Supply for Scanners
- Honeywell Plastic Charge/Communication Base Insert
- Honeywell Sheet Metal Bracket with Pre-drilled Holes
- Honeywell Holder Kit
- Honeywell Access Point
- Honeywell Presentation Charge and Communication Bases
- Honeywell Desktop/Wall Mount Charge and Communication Bases
- Honeywell Visor
- Honeywell RS232 Cables
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell IBM 46xx Port 9b Cable
- Honeywell Supercapacitor
- Honeywell Regional Power Supplies