Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner incorporates the latest in battery-free technology, offering the freedom of Bluetooth® low-energy wireless technology without the maintenance hassles or long recharge time associated with traditional batteries. By eliminating the trip-hazard of tethered cables, the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner can provide a safer and more productive environment. The scanner’s wireless technology completely eliminates the battery, replacing it with supercapacitors capable of achieving a full charge in less than two minutes via the USB port (under 30 seconds when using a powered USB port or external wall adapter) and typically providing at least 450 scans on UPC/EAN codes without recharging. This makes the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner ideal for applications centered around POS, workstations, and counters. With no battery, a common maintenance hassle is removed and the scanner is lighter and more environmentally friendly.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1952g-bf Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner Unit
- USB Type A Straight Cable
- Presentation Charge and Communication Base
- Easy DL Software
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Scanner Unit)
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Supercapacitor)
Why buy this scanner?
Built on the proven Xenon platform, the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner offers powerful, battery-free barcode scanning. With an integrated Bluetooth low-energy Class 2 radio, this scanner gives users complete freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base in a typical work environment. For added convenience, a paging system on the base activates auditory signals that help to locate a misplaced scanner.
- Cordless scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- Delivers aggressive barcode scanning performance – even on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
- Advanced supercapacitor technology.
- When fully charged, this scanner can typically scan over 450 UPC/EAN codes without the need for recharging.
- Two configurable recharge alerts remind you to place the scanner back into the base for charging – and can be set to trigger at different levels of discharge and urgency.
- Fully charged in under two minutes with a simple USB connection and under 30 seconds when a powered USB or external power supply is used.
- Common applications: retail.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952g-bf Battery-Free Cordless Handheld Scanner with Presentation Cradle USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Plastic Charge/Communication Base Insert
- Sheet Metal Bracket with Pre-drilled Holes
- Holder Kit
- Access Point
- Presentation Charge and Communication Bases
- Desktop/Wall Mount Charge and Communication Bases
- RS232 Cables
- USB Cables
- IBM 46xx Port 9b Cable
- Regional Power Supplies