Honeywell RS232 Industrial-Grade Data Interface Cable for Granit Series Scanners - 5V Signals, DB9 Female, Coiled, With Ferrite
The Honeywell RS232 Industrial-Grade Data Interface Cable for Granit Series Scanners is a 3 m (9.8 ft) serial cable with ferrite that is is tested to withstand 300,000 90° bends at -30°C and continues to communicate when 60 lbs of force is applied. This cable is built to stand up to the toughest work environments. This cable can also be used to connect Granit scanners to Honeywell Thor Vehicle Mounted Mobile Computers via the COM ports found on the Honeywell Thor docks.
- Honeywell RS232 Industrial-Grade Data Interface Cable, 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Honeywell Granit™ XP 1991i SR Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
- Honeywell Granit 1280i Corded Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner with Serial Kit
- Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
- Honeywell Granit 1981i Cordless Industrial-Grade Bluetooth Handheld Scanner with Cradle USB Kit
- Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner