Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
The Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner is capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances. From poor quality 2 mil codes scanned at close range to 100 mil codes hanging from warehouse rafters scanned at ranges of 16 m (52 ft), the Granit series is built to perform. As a member of the Granit family of scanners, the 1980i is built to withstand the varied demands of harsh working environments. The 1980i is rated IP65 and is built to survive 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 feet (1m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 feet (2m)—even in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). As a result, operations that deploy Granit scanners can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
NOTE: The Granit 1980i Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
- Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner Unit
- RS232 Serial Cable or USB Cable - Depending on Selection Above
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this scanner?
Designed for harsh distribution center and warehouse environments, the Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner delivers best-in-class durability with an IP65-rated housing. This scanner comes standard with an integrated laser pointer aiming system with auto-illumination, omnidirectional reading capability, and support for centering to take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
- Corded scanner that reads both 1D and 2D barcodes from near-contact to more than 15 m (50 ft) away.
- Scans low density (100 mil) codes out to 52 feet (16 m) and high density (2 mil) codes at close range—and everything in between.
- Configurable beeper and good-read indicators provide clear, immediate feedback.
- Built to withstand the varied demands of harsh working environments.
- Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C).
- Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Seamlessly integrates with Honeywell vehicle-mounted computers.
- Equipped with a single screw releases the cable for replacement.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Weighted Stand for Granit Scanners
- Honeywell Power Supply for Scanners
- Honeywell Power Supply for Voyager 1202G and Granit 19XX Bluetooth Scanners
- Honeywell Charge and Communication Bases
- Honeywell Charge-Only Base
- Honeywell Desktop/Wall Mount
- Honeywell Holster
- Honeywell RS232 Cables
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell Scanner Heaters
- Honeywell Access Point
- Honeywell Vehicle Mount Kit
- Honeywell Take Up Reel/Balancer
- Honeywell Spare Batteries
- Honeywell 4 Bay Battery Chargers
- Honeywell End Cap (Battery Door)
- Regional Power Supplies