Honeywell Granit 1280i Corded Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner with Serial Kit
The Honeywell Granit 1280i Corded Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner goes the distance, reading barcodes out to 54 feet (16.5m). From poor quality 7.5 mil paper codes to 100 mil retro-reflective codes, and everything in between, the Honeywell Granit 1280i is built to read virtually all linear barcodes across a wide depth-of-field range with ease. This scanner is designed to support maximum operator productivity with its enhanced reading range, intuitive and configurable aiming patterns, and quick responsiveness.
As a member of the Granit Family of industrial scanners, the Honeywell Granit 1280i is built to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Utilizing the Granit housing that sets the standard for scanner reliability, the Granit 1280i is rated IP65 and is built to survive 5,000 tumbles from 1 meter (3 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 meters (6.5 ft) — even at temperatures as low as -30°C. This scanner also offers an industrial-grade cable option that is tested to withstand 300,000 90° bends at -30°C, and continues to communicate when 60 lbs of force is applied to the cable. This optional cable add-on is built to withstand the toughest work environment. As a result, businesses deploying this industry-leading scanner can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
Additionally, loud machinery and poor lighting conditions often pose a challenge for operators who rely on scanner feedback as confirmation of "good reads." The 1280i meets this challenge with bright LEDs, enhanced beeper volume, and vibrating tactile response — ensuring rapid decode feedback and eliminating redundant scanning. Created specifically for applications in which long-distance scanning is expected and durability is highly valued, the Granit 1280i is the optimal solution for businesses operating in unpredictable conditions.
NOTE: The Granit 1280i Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Granit 1280i Corded Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner with Serial Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Granit 1280i Corded Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner with Serial Kit
- Honeywell Granit 1280i Corded Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner with Serial Kit Unit
- Standard RS232 Coiled Serial Cable
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this scanner?
Designed to conquer harsh and unpredictable working environments, the Honeywell Granit 1280i Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner delivers on masterclass durability with an IP65-rated housing. This scanner boasts an exceptional barcode reading distance of 16.5 m (54 ft), and handles the reading of poor quality paper codes with ease.
- Full range linear depth of field that scans out to 54 feet (16.5 m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels.
- Scans as close as 3.5 in (8.9 cm) on 7.5 mil high density barcodes and everything in-between.
- Industrial grade cable option that is tested to withstand 300,000 90° bends at -30°C and continues to communicate up to 60 lbs of force.
- Built to withstand the varied demands of harsh working environments.
- Seamlessly integrates with Honeywell vehicle-mounted computers.
- IP65 rated housing to withstand 5,000 tumbles from 1 meter (3 ft) and survive 50 drops from 2 meters (6.5 ft) at -30°C.
- Outstanding performance on poor quality and damaged barcodes.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Granit 1280i Corded Industrial Full Range Handheld Scanner with Serial Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Power Supply for Scanners
- Honeywell RS232 Industrial-Grade Data Interface Cable for Granit Series Scanners
- Honeywell UAB Industrial-Grade Data Interface Cable for Granit Series Scanners
- Honeywell Weighted Stand for Granit Scanners
- Honeywell Desktop/Wall Mount
- Honeywell Holster
- Honeywell RS232 Cables
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell Keyboard Wedge Cables
- Honeywell Scanner Heaters
- Honeywell Vehicle Mount Kit
- Honeywell Regional Power Supplies