This product is reaching end-of-life. Visit Honeywell Granit™ XP 1991i SR Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner for a recommended replacement product.
Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
The Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands of harsh working environments. Featuring a custom-built housing that redefines the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65-rated Granit 1911i scanner is built to survive 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft), even at -20°C (-4°F). As a result, businesses can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership. From poorly printed and damaged codes to low-density linear codes, the Granit 1911i scanner is built to read virtually all barcodes with ease – supporting maximum operator productivity with its enhanced illumination, crisp laser aiming, and extended depth-of-field. The Granit 1911i scanner also incorporates a Bluetooth® Class 1, v2.1 radio, enabling wireless connectivity and unrestricted movement up to 100 m (300 ft) from the base. Additionally, with the Honeywell Shift-PLUS power management system, users can expect up to 14 hours of battery life, reducing the cost associated with battery backups and replacements. Created specifically for applications in which high-performance scanning is expected and durability is highly valued, the Granit 1911i scanner is the optimal solution for businesses operating in unpredictable conditions.
NOTE: The Granit 1911i Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner
If kit is NOT selected above:
- Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner Only
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Note: Battery Warranty is 1 Year)
- Note: USB Cable and Charge/Communication Base NOT included
If kit is selected above:
- Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner Unit
- Charge/Communication Base
- USB Cable
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty (Note: Battery Warranty is 1 Year) - Scanner Only
Why buy this scanner?
Powered by Honeywell Adaptus™ 6.0 imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner provides users with the same exceptional barcode reading performance as the best-in-class Xenon™ series area-imaging scanners. The Granit 1911i scanner is optimized for demanding, arm's-length scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes, delivering exceptional performance and class-leading durability for harsh industrial environments.
- Cordless scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- Custom-built IP65-rated housing able to withstand 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) at -20°C (-4°F).
- Bluetooth Class 1, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 100 m (300 ft) from the base, and reduces interference with other wireless systems.
- Up to 7 imagers can communicate with a single base, reducing total cost of ownership.
- Long-lasting Lithium-Ion battery powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge and is removable without tools, ensuring maximum uptime for operations running multiple shifts.
- With its extended linear depth-of-field, the scanner scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes.
- Second-generation of the Honeywell TotalFreedom™ area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Granit 1911i Cordless Industrial-Grade Handheld Scanner. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Power Supply for Scanners
- Scanner Heater with Cable Retractor
- Charging/Presentation Base
- Charge-Only Base
- Desktop/Wall Mount Holder
- Mounting Stands
- Vehicle Mount Kit
- Take Up Reel/Balancer
- RS232 Cables
- USB Cables
- Keyboard Wedge Cables
- Spare Batteries
- Battery Chargers
- Laynard Plate
- Battery Door
- Power Supplies
|Data Interface:||USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge|
|Power Source:||2400 mAh Li-ion minimum battery|
|Scan Mode:||Handheld trigger|
|Scan Pattern:||Area Imager|
|Sensor Resolution:||838 x 640 pixels|
|Imager Field of View:||Horizontal: 31.6°, Vertical: 24.4°|
|Minimum Print Contrast:||20% minimum reflective difference|
|Decode Capabilities:||Standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies|
|Laser Classification:||650 nm|
|Dimensions:||133 x 75 x 195 mm (5.2 x 2.9 x 7.6 in)|
|Weight:||0.39 kg (0.86 lbs)|
|Drop Specification:||Withstands 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) to concrete at -20°C (-4°F)|
|IP Rating:||IP 65|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)|