*Subject to availability. This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit SATO (4" x 1") 200P Thermal Transfer Paper Label or a recommended replacement product.*
Honeywell (4"x 1") Duratran II Thermal Transfer Label (Case of 4 Rolls - 5500 Labels per Roll)
Honeywell Duratran II Thermal Transfer Label is a premium top-coated thermal transfer paper label that delivers high-quality printing and enhanced durability.
NOTE: This label does NOT contain a RFID inlay and is NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Honeywell (4"x 1") Duratran II Thermal Transfer Label (Case of 4 Rolls - 5500 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Honeywell Duratran II Thermal Transfer Labels are an excellent choice for use in environmentally demanding applications such as applications in cross-docking, inventory labeling, product labeling, receiving, and more.
- Co-engineered with printers to ensure consistent print quality and performance.
- Works great for environmentally challenging applications.
- Service temperature range of -53° to +93°C (-65° to + 200°F).
- Low chemical resistance.
- Low abrasion resistance.
- Ideal applications include cross-docking, rework tracking, inventory labeling, shipping labels, product labeling, work-in-process, receiving, cold-chain logistics, and return labels.
- Case of 4 rolls, 5500 labels per roll.
- Honeywell I-Class Mark II Thermal Industrial Barcode Printer
- Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer
- Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer
- Honeywell PM43A Mid-Range Industrial Printer
|Tag Form Factor:||Thermal Label|
|Tag Materials:||Paper Duratran|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Thermamax 1407 Wax Ribbon|
|Attachment Method:||Not Published|
|Dimensions:||101.6 x 25.4 mm (4 x 1 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-53° to +93°C (-65° to + 200°F)|