Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer (203/300 DPI, Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Sensor + Self Strip, Real Time Clock, Label Taken Sensor, Universal Firmware)
The rugged, all-metal Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer delivers outstanding performance – up to 12 inches per second from the first label to last – and incorporates features that reduce downtime and minimize maintenance costs. This printer is available with 203 or 300 dpi resolution, and the PX4ie also offers 406 dpi, for precision labeling without any loss of speed. This is ideal for compliance labeling applications with variable data requiring immediate results. The PX4ie smart design features support increased productivity in demanding environments. As a Smart Printer, it can host stand-alone applications, developed through the Fingerprint and C# programming languages, that reduce errors and streamline operational processes. The printer’s device management and diagnostic capabilities, provided in web-based PrintSet Configuration Management, and soon to be released in AirWatch®, SOTI™, and Operational Intelligence, reduce downtime and simplify deployment. Replacing printheads is fast and easy, thanks to the magnetic QuickMount™ printhead design. The PX4ie is co-engineered and tested with Honeywell labels and other media products, optimizing performance when used with genuine Honeywell media.
Note: This Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer configuration does NOT have RFID capability, but there are RFID configurations available. Contact us for more information.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer Unit
- US Power Supply
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer is built to meet the needs of round-the-clock, mission critical applications. This rugged printers delivers advanced connectivity and network protocols, ensuring peace of mind today and a reliable, scalable solution for the long haul.
- The PX4ie's compact, modular design facilitates integration into automated labeling applications.
- Smart Printers can eliminate the PC and other control devices directly.
- The PX4ie printer fits with drop-in simplicity in mixed printer environments, supporting fast deployment.
- Ships with ethernet connectivity and network protocol IPV6 ensuring long-term, enterprise scalability.
- Multiple interface options are available, including the highest level of secure wireless connectivity (WPA2).
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, component repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional addons are available to upgrade your support. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell PX4ie High Performance Industrial Thermal Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Liner/Batch Take Up
- Honeywell Paper Cutter
- Honeywell Media Roll Retainer
- Honeywell 76 mm (3 in) Dapter
- Honeywell Internal Fanfold Guides
- Honeywell Label Taken Sensor
- Honeywell Real Time Clock
- Honeywell CompactFlash Protection Plate
- Honeywell Interface Boards