Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer (203 DPI, 4 Inch Print Width, Thermal Transfer, LCD Display, USB, Ethernet)
Suited for the distribution center, warehouse, and airline passenger service applications, the Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer upholds the long tradition of the PD series. The PD43 is manufactured with an all-metal chassis, strong cast aluminum print mechanism, and tool-free printhead and roller replacement which helps minimize downtime and maintenance needs. With a variety of door options, the PD43 can support a wide range of media, including link-in and link-out ribbons with half-inch or one-inch core sizes enabling maximum time between media resupply. Offering a color graphic display that makes it easier to set up and configure without the need for a host computer, the PD43 takes industrial printing to a new level of simplicity. Equipped with Smart Printing capabilities, the PD43 can run apps right inside the printer eliminating the need for a connected PC entirely.
Note: The PD43 Thermal Transfer Printer comes standard with USB, ethernet connectivity. This configuration is NOT RFID capable, but configurations with RFID capability are offered below.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer Unit
- US Power Supply
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer incorporates the latest printing innovations into a compact and affordable package. Designed to deliver uncompromising print performance in the smallest possible footprint, the Honeywell PD43 is ideally suited for use in tight spaces, on shallow countertops, or in pull-out cabinets.
- Small footprint for installation into compact tabletops and pull-out cabinets.
- Rugged metal chassis and print mechanism provides investment protection.
- Offers fast-time-to-label and print speeds of up to 200 mm/s (8 ips).
- Intuitive 10-language color display or icon interface simplifies setup and maintenance.
- Comprehensive printer command language support, including ZSim2, makes upgrading easy.
- Run apps right inside the printer control peripherals and eliminate the need for a connected PC, using C# for Printers or Fingerprint.
- Completely tool-free printhead and platen roller replacement.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, component repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional addons are available to upgrade your support. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell PD43 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Platen Roller
- Honeywell Linerless Platen Roller
- Honeywell Cleaning Card
- Honeywell Printheads
- Honeywell Ribbon Adapter
- Honeywell Label Taken Sensor Module
- Honeywell Flat Top Window
- Honeywell Airline Boarding Pass Shelf
- Honeywell Airline Boarding Pass Tray
- Honeywell Cutter Tray
- Honeywell Cutter Module
- Honeywell Label Dispenser
- Honeywell Extended Media Holder
- Honeywell Ethernet Extension Cable
- Honeywell USB to Serial Adapter
- Honeywell USB to Parallel Adapter
- Honeywell USB-A to USB-B Cable
- Honeywell Power Adapter
- Honeywell AC Power Cords