*This product is reaching end-of-life. Visit Honeywell PM43A Mid-Range Industrial Printer for a recommended replacement product.
Honeywell I-Class Mark II Thermal Industrial Barcode Printer (203/300 DPI, Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer, Media Hub, USB, Serial, Parallel / LAN)
The Honeywell I-Class Mark II Thermal Industrial Barcode Printers are a family of mid-range industrial barcode printers designed for a wide variety of industrial barcode printing applications, including shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling, and asset tracking. With a legendary reputation in the industry as a high-quality printer, I-Class Mark II is competitively priced, reliable, and easy to integrate. The I-Class Mark II printer is positioned as the mid-level industrial printer between the compact M-Class Mark II, PD series, and the high-performance H-Class or PX series. The I-Class Mark II is loaded with many standard features, such as a fast processor, large memory, a wide selection of communication ports, and IntelliSEAQ™. Honeywell’s IntelliSEAQ printhead features advanced thermal control to provide sophisticated diagnostics. It also has advanced SEAQ (Sequential Energy Adjustment for Quality) for improved print quality, and a durable coating for better abrasion resistance and longer life. Printhead replacement is reduced, which increases printer uptime. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in power consumption. The versatile I-Class Mark II printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options. I-Class Mark II offers a complete range of printers with 203-, 300-, and 600-dpi models. It’s a compelling value in the mid-level industrial printer class.
NOTE: The Honeywell I-Class Mark II Industrial Barcode Printer comes standard with USB, Serial, Parallel, and if selected above, LAN connectivity. This printer is NOT compatible with RFID technology.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell I-Class Mark II Thermal Industrial Barcode Printer
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell I-Class Mark II Thermal Industrial Barcode Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Honeywell I-Class Mark II Industrial Barcode Printer Unit
- US Power Cord and Plug
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Honeywell I-Class Mark II Industrial Barcode Printer can easily keep up with high-speed, demanding label applications. With a state-of-the-art processor, the throughput of the printer is very fast. Its modular design facilitates adding and/or changing options with ease, making it easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Modular design allows for user field-upgradable options like thermal transfer and internal rewinder.
- Multiple configuration options to best suit your application.
- Communication ports include serial, parallel, and USB. Additional communication port options are available with LAN, USB Host ports, SDIO, WLAN, and GPIO interface card.
- Graphic display includes an easy-to-read 7-button 128 x 64 LCD display for user-friendly label configuration.
- Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame.
- Wide printhead access enabling easy to maintain with quick printhead and platen roller replacement.
- Ideal for warehouse, distribution centers, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and healthcare environments.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, component repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional add-ons are available to upgrade your support. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell I-Class Mark II Industrial Barcode Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell 203 DPI IntelliSEAQ™ Printhead
- Honeywell 300 DPI IntelliSEAQ™ Printhead
- Honeywell 600 DPI IntelliSEAQ™ Printhead
- Honeywell External Rewinder
- Honeywell Standard Cutter
- Honeywell Media Tray for Cutter
- Honeywell Internal Rewind
- Honeywell Font Expansion Card
- Honeywell USB Host / SDIO
- Honeywell GPIO Expansion Card
- Honeywell Peel and Present Option
- Honeywell Replacement Power Cord