*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Omni-ID IQ 800P High Temperature RFID Label for a recommended replacement product.*
HID Global High Temperature UHF RFID Label (Monza 4QT)
Originally designed for the automotive industry, HID Global High Temperature UHF RFID Labels help identify and track each vehicle both during assembly and throughout its life on the road. Lifetime traceability of auto parts and components enables more accurate and efficient records, which can help automakers expedite service in the event of a recall. These High Temperature Labels can withstand exposure to high temperatures, flames, chemicals, pressure and torsion, with uncompromised performance. These labels are resistant to severe physical, mechanical, and thermal environments making them ideal for all types of manufacturing, logistics and inventory control operations, especially tracking both work-in-progress and finished goods for various products such as industrial tools, medical trays, heavy equipment, car and aerospace components, cargo containers, and even blade and rack servers.
Data Sheet — HID Global High Temperature UHF RFID Label (Monza 4QT)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
HID Global High Temperature UHF RFID Labels deliver consistent and reliable readability during the rigors of auto manufacturing, including welding operations, autoclaves, anti-corrosive electrolyte baths, cycles of paint layer application, and drying ovens that exceed 400° F (200° C).
- Water-thin UHF RFID tags that weather harsh treatment.
- Broadband worldwide operating frequency (865-956 MHz).
- 512 bit EEPROM user memory.
- Endures up to 446° F (230° C).
- Performs from -40° to +446° F (-40° to +230° C).
- Highly resistant to water, oils, petroleum, salt mist, and flames.
- Thickness less than 0.5 mm (0.02 in).
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C).
- RFID tag that withstands high temperatures.
- Tolerates bending and torsion with uncompromised performance.
- Custom form factors are available to meet specific needs (laser-imprinted with barcodes, QR codes, or text).
- Common applications: asset tracking and logistics or automation and manufacturing.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
|Air Interface Protocol:||UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (865-956 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Impinj Monza 4QT|
|Memory:||EPC 128 bit, User 512 bit, TID 96 bit|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 8 m (26.2 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Glass, plastic, wood, metal (if tag in free air)|
|Tag Form Factor:||Label tag|
|Tag Materials:||Aramid polymer|
|Attachment Method:||Screw or rivet|
|Dimensions:||80 x 50 x 0.5 mm (3.1 x 2 x 0.02 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)|
|Peak Temperature (One Time):||284° F (140° C), 400 h; 356° F (180° C), 100 h; 446° F (230° C), 20 h|