Confidex Viking™ Bluetooth Beacon Development Kit with Android Device
Founded on over a decade’s experience in industrial wireless identification, the Confidex Viking™ modular industrial grade beacon family has started its path to set the standard for industrial grade asset tracking, indoor and outdoor locating, and sensor telemetry. Designed to track the location of assets and people, and sense the surrounding environment, Confidex Viking™ Classic Beacons come with support for Eddystone™, an open beacon format from Google. Confidex Viking™ Classic Beacons can be wirelessly configured to transmit one or multiple Eddystone™ frame formats Eddystone-UID™, Eddystone-URL™, Eddystone-TLM™ and Eddystone-EID™. Equipped with industrial-grade IP 68 protection, these extra durable beacons are designed for applications where extended vibration is present. Whether there’s moisture, dust, or mechanical impacts present that’s all fine, Confidex Viking™ Classic Beacons are designed to last.
Data Sheet — Confidex Viking™ Classic Bluetooth Beacon
- 4 Confidex Viking™ Classic Bluetooth Beacons
- 1 Confidex Viking™ Classic Bluetooth Beacons with Accelerometer Sensor
- 1 Android mobile phone (demo app pre-loaded)
- 1 USB Cable
Why buy this kit?
Based on Nordic Semiconductor nRF52-series Bluetooth Low Energy chipset, the Confidex Viking™ Bluetooth Beacon Development Kit contains a total of 5 high-quality, robust beacons and an Android mobile phone designed to securely locate assets and people while sensing the surrounding environment within a variety of applications.
- Industrial tier IP68 classified Bluetooth tag for applications demanding high quality and robustness.
- Supports both Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth Smart) and NFC radio interfaces.
- Built on modular set of features, all packaged into durable encasing.
- Support for following Eddystone frames: Eddystone-UID, -URL, -TLM, -EID, -eTLM.
- Compliant with Wirepas Connectivity – the easy-to-use de-centralized network management solution.
- Includes an Android mobile phone with a pre-loaded demo app for turning the beacons on/off.
- Integrated NFC interface for configuration.
- Read distances up to 200 m (650 ft).