Confidex Heatwave Flag RFID Tag
The Confidex Heatwave Flag is a tag that has evolved from field-proven Confidex high temperature RFID tags, such as the Confidex Corona Classic. This tag has been upgraded with improved memory, outfitted with the latest material innovation, and has been equipped with a flexible attachment design, which enables the tag to be fixed to all materials. The Heatwave Flag is built to withstand automotive paint shop processes, including cataphoresis treatment. With a temperature resistance of 260°C for minutes, and 230°C for hours, the Heatwave Flag offers industry leading reliability for critical manufacturing processes.
Data Sheet — Confidex Heatwave Flag RFID Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Heatwave Flag contains high temperature resistance, and is combined with a flexible attachment that makes the tag imperative for automotive paint shop processes.
- Equipped with the Alien Higgs™ 9 integrated circuit.
- Designed to withstand the anti-corrosion and automotive painting processes.
- Withstands up to 260°C, operates at up to 85°C.
- Flexible attachment design.
- Read range up to 10 m (33 ft).
- IP 68 rated.
- Works well in automotive industry.