Confidex Silverline Micro™ RFID Tag (Monza 4i)
The Confidex Silverline Micro™ is a versatile all-surface RFID label for securing IT and enterprise assets, valuable items or tools. By combining the on-metal performance of hard tags and personalization easiness of labels the Confidex Silverline Micro™ makes the usage of RFID easier and more efficient than ever. Confidex Silverline Micro™ is ideal for applications on which the suitable label size is particularly limited, for example applications involving different kinds of IT and enterprise assets, valuable items or tools. The label can also be attached on curved surfaces like liquid bottles and metallic cylinders without affecting its performance. In actual use, Silverline labels have already proven themselves to provide constant, reliable readings when attached on metal and used in highly demanding conditions.
Confidex Silverline labels provide the industry best compliance with the latest printing equipment. Confidex R&D designed the label to be very printer friendly by adding a disposable label between every RFID label. This unique design combined to compressibility of the label has proved to be the best in class when it comes to printability.
Data Sheet — Confidex Silverline Micro™ RFID Tag (Monza 4i)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Silverline Micro™ is the smallest tag in the Silverline family and is a printer-friendly, disposable label.
- IP 68 rated.
- Versatile UHF RFID label.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Ideal applications include manufacturing, automotive, ICT and electronics, construction and mining, logistics and RTI operation, and healthcare.
- Custom Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline Printer
- Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported
- Zebra 5095 Resin Ribbon recommended