Confidex Silverline Micro II™ RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
The Confidex Silverline Micro II™ RFID Tag is a versatile all-surface RFID label for securing IT and enterprise assets, valuable items, tools, and much more. The improved Confidex Silverline Micro II™ expands on the capabilities of the original Confidex Silverline Micro™, offering an increased read range on-metal 2.3x farther than its predecessor. The new Confidex Silver Micro II™ has been completely redesigned with an increased foam thickness, a newer, more sensitive IC, and the addition of regional versions (FCC & ETSI). Additionally, the Silverline Micro II™ offers increased read performance on off-metal surfaces such as plastics and liquids, with read ranges up to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 2 m (7 ft) respectively. The Confidex Silverline Micro II™ remains the ideal tag for applications where the suitable label size is limited, such as asset tracking of tools, metal parts, fixtures in manufacturing, or the tracking of wheelchairs, oxygen canisters, IV pumps, and more in healthcare.
Data Sheet — Confidex Silverline Micro II™ RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Silverline Micro II™ improves on its predecessor's performance with a new IC, higher read range on-metal up to 2.3x farther at 3.5 m (12 ft), all while maintaining its small footprint and industry-leading printing compliancy.
- IP 68 rated.
- Versatile UHF RFID label.
- Read ranges up to 3.5 (12 ft) on-metal, 1.5 m (5 ft) on plastics, and 2 m (7 ft) on liquids.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Ideal applications include manufacturing, automotive, ICT and electronics, construction and mining, logistics and RTI operation, and healthcare.
- Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Zebra ZT410 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported
- Zebra 5095 Resin Ribbon recommended
On-Plastic: Up to 1.5 m (5 ft)
On-Liquid: Up to 2 m (7 ft)