*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Contact us for a recommended replacement product.*
Confidex Paper Reel RFID Label
Designed specifically for paper reel core tagging, Confidex Paper Reel RFID Labels meet the unique requirements of the manufacturing and storage processes in the pulp and paper industry. This particular tag is designed to withstand high pressure as it can withstand a ton of paper on top without damaging the IC. Proven to be effective and reliable, these labels increase operational performance by enabling correct stock data in real-time.
Data Sheet — Confidex Paper Reel RFID Label
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Tuned for high dielectrics, Confidex Paper Reel RFID Labels provide an efficient and reliable way to accurately track goods or paper reel inventory in real-time.
- Proven to be effective and reliable.
- Enables cost reduction through increased inventory turnover.
- Enables close to 100% accuracy of identification.
- Less loading errors and frequent inventory.
- Elimination of labor requirements at ports.
- Knowledge of exact units shipped and prevention of sending wrong units.
- Real-time data about consumption for the end customer.
- Designed specifically for paper reel core tagging.
- Enables correct stock data in real-time and increased operational performance.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCGlobal Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Impinj Monza R6|
|Memory:||EPC 96 bit, TID 96 bit|
|EPC Memory Content:||Not guaranteed unique|
|Max Read Distance - Free Air:||Up to 14 m (46 ft)|
|Max Read Distance - On Plastic:||Up to 16 m (52 ft)|
|Max Read Distance - Paper Reel:||Up to 8 m (26 ft) - highly depending on type and amount of paper used|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Plastic, wood, glass, works also in paper reel core|
|Tag Form Factor:||Label Tag|
|Tag Materials:||White Printable PET (Thermal Transfer) as face of the label. Adhesive on the backside of the label.|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Zebra 5095 Performance Resin|
|Attachment Method:||High quality acrylic adhesive|
|Dimensions:||96 x 26 x 0.34 mm (3.78 x 1.02 x 0.013 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-35°C to +85°C (-31°F to 185°F)|