*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag A701 RFID Paper Tag (M750)
The Beontag A701 RFID Paper Tag is a compact, versatile tag specifically designed for a diverse set of applications, and especially effective for apparel applications. The compact form factor makes it ideal for small-sized hangtags and other apparel labels. The M750 boasts a 96-bit EPC memory bank, 32-bit of user memory, and 96-bit with 48-bit unique TID memory. With the M750 chip and updated antenna design, the Beontag A701 RFID Paper Tag offers even better performance than its predecessor the Beontag A61F RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P). Key applications include but are not limited to apparel, asset management, supply chain, inventory, and logistics.
Data Sheet — Beontag A701 RFID Paper Tag (M750)
Need help selecting the right Tag? Check out our Tag guide.
Why buy this Tag?
The Beontag A701 RFID Paper Tag is an exceptional tag with a compact form factor. This tag excels with fast reading, and is optimal for apparel applications that use small-sized hangtags and other apparel labels.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 45 x 20 mm (1.77 x 0.79 in).
- Antenna size: 42 x 16 mm (1.65 x 0.63 in).
- Compact form factor ideal for apparel hangtags.
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- 96-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- 32-bit User memory.
- Ideal applications include: apparel, asset management, supply chain management, inventory, and logistics.