*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra WT6300 Wearable Mobile Computer for a recommended replacement product.*
Zebra WT41N0 Wearable Mobile Computer
The Zebra WT41N0 Wearable Mobile Computer allows workers to collect a wealth of information about the items they are handling in just seconds. When paired with a compatible ring-style scanner, this full mobile computer can capture virtually any barcode at lightning speed. The WT41N0 offers superior application performance, power voice functionality, and a full accessory family for future-proof flexibility. Equipped with a lightweight ergonomic design, the WT410 can be worn comfortably on the hip or wrist. The full keyboard enables easy text entry, while a bright 2.8 inch QVGA screen provides at-a-glance readability in near darkness to bright sunshine. The optional touchscreen is virtually impervious to scratches and stainless steel connectors increase durability at accessory attachment points. With support for voice recognition and text-to-speech engines, the WT41N0 series allows customers to easily develop and deploy voice-directed applications. A built-in microphone allows push-to-talk (PTT) calls and voice-directed applications without a headset. Workers can drop, bump or even spill liquid on the WT41N0 Computer, yet still expect reliable operation. With IP54 sealing, 1.2 m (4 ft) drop specification, and a wide temperature range, this rugged device can operate in virtually all environments of the warehouse, from the dusty warehouse floor to the cooler and freezer.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra WT41N0 Wearable Mobile Computer
- Zebra WT41N0 Wearable Mobile Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- Single-Slot USB/Charging Cradle Kit with Power Supply, Line Cords, and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra WT41N0 Wearable Mobile Computer offers maximum flexibility, including headset and push-to-talk support for voice picking, as well as mix and match connectors on either side of the device for right- or left-handed scanning. When paired with a compatible ring-style scanner, workers can capture virtually any 1D/2D barcode on the fly.
- Offers the most power of any device in its class, with a dual core processor, the latest Microsoft mobile operating system, and 2 GB Flash memory.
- Boosts worker productivity with high-performance, hands-free mobile computing.
- Support for voice recognition and text-to speech engines.
- 2.8 inch color QVGA display with backlight.
- Built-in microphone that enables push-to-talk (PTT) calls and voice-directed applications without a headset.
- Ready for rugged environments.
- Ergonomic hands-free wearable design.
- Versatile data entry via the physical keypad or display touch screen.
- Superior WLAN connectivity: 802.11ac, WorryFree Wi-Fi, and 2x2 MU-MIMO.
- Captures 1D/2D barcodes when paired with a compatible ring scanner.
- Compatible ring scanners: Zebra RS309, Zebra RS409, Zebra RS419, Zebra RS507, Zebra RS5000, and Zebra RS5100.
- Common applications: manufacturing and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra WT41N0 Wearable Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Charging Cradle Kit for WT4X Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot Cradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Ethernet/Charging Cradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Ethernet/Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra Wall Plate Assembly
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charger Kit
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Wrist Mounts
- Zebra Wrist Straps
- Zebra Arm Sleeve
- Zebra Hip-mount holster
- Zebra Freezer Pouch
- Zebra Belt for Hip-mount Holster
- Zebra Belt Extender
- Zebra Protective Skin/Boot
- Zebra Rugged Headsets
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords
- Zebra Spare Batteries