Zebra VC8300 Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer
Zebra VC8300 Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer
The Zebra VC8300 Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer is an ultra-rugged device that is ready for the most extreme environments including inside the warehouse, out in the yard, on the loading dock, and even in the freezer. This Android-powered device offers complete flexibility with both a large touchscreen and an integrated full alphanumeric keyboard. The 8-inch display provides plenty of space for graphics-intensive, interactive applications as well as best-in-class display resolution and brightness to ensure easy viewing in any lighting condition. The VC8300 is loaded with features including an ultra-powerful 8-core processor, plus up to eight times the RAM and 32 times the Flash memory of prior generation devices. The VC8300 is ready for the toughest environments, with dust-and-water tight IP66 sealing, sealed connectors, and extreme temperature, shock and vibration testing. Available in a freezer-ready model, the VC8300 offers true frost and condensation free operation with touchscreen, connectors, board and battery heaters, plus smart temperature sensors that automatically control heater and heating speeds. With support for 802.11ac, enhanced roaming technology, plus software-switchable internal or external antennas, the VC8300 will easily fit in a wide array of vehicles.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra VC8300 Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer
- Zebra VC8300 Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra VC8300 Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer fits in virtually any warehouse/material handling vehicle. This devices comes standard with both an 8-inch screen and an QWERTY keyboard integrated into a single housing, creating a compact design that fits in even the most space-constrained stand-up or sit-down forklift.
- Ivanti-Velocity is pre-loaded and pre-licensed.
- Runs existing terminal emulation (TE) screens or HTML5 apps, right out of the box.
- Support for 802.11ac, enhanced roaming technology, plus software-switchable internal or external antennas.
- Integrated full alphanumeric keyboard and capacitive touchscreen.
- Easy viewing indoors and outdoors.
- Ultra-rugged design that is ready for the toughest environments.
- Maximum power for maximum application performance.
- Ultra-powerful 8-core processor, plus up to eight times the RAM and 32 times the Flash memory of prior generation devices.
- 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO).
- Easy data entry for unusual non-standard characters.
- Backwards compatible for cost-effective upgrade.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
- Configured with a speaker/microphone and includes Zebra's WorkForce Connect Push-to-Talk Express.
- Freezer-ready model available that offers true frost and condensation free operation- depending on selection above.
- Common applications: manufacturing and warehouse management.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra VC80x Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 6 ft DC Power Extension Cable for Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computers
- Zebra MT4200 Quick Release Mount
- Zebra AN2030 Whip Dual Band Wi-Fi Antenna
- Zebra MT3501 RAM VESA Plate Base with Mounting Hardware
- Zebra RAM Mount Arm (4-inch)
- Zebra RAM Mount Arm (12-inch)
- Zebra Clamp Base (3-inch)
- Zebra Mounting Plate for Quick Release Mount
- Zebra U-Mount Bracket with Adapter
- Zebra Adapter Brackets for VC5090 U-Mount Bracket
- Zebra Adapter Brackets for LXE/Honeywell U-Mount Brackets
- Zebra Adapter Bracket for 82XX Series Quick Release Mount
- Zebra RAM Rectangular Base with Mounting Hardware
- Zebra RAM VESA Plate Base with Mounting Hardware
- Zebra ProClip VC8X AMPS Adapter Plate
- Zebra Side Mount Scanner Holder
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use Dual Band (2.4Ghz/5Ghz)
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use (2.4Ghz only)
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use Dual Band (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) Stubby
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use (2.4Ghz only) Stubby
- Zebra Spare Active GNSS (GPS) External Antenna
- Zebra Right Angle SMA reverse polarity plug-jack Adapter
- Zebra External Antenna Jack Dust Cover
- Zebra VC80/VC80X Screen Protectors
- Zebra VX8300 Anti-Reflective Screen Overlay
- Zebra VC8300 Keyboard Overlay
- Zebra QLn Printer Serial Cable
- Zebra QLn Printer USB Cable
- Zebra Screen Blanking Cable
- Zebra CAN Bus Cable
- Zebra USB-C Cable for VC8300 ADB Connection
- Zebra Micro-USB cable for VC80x ADB Connection
- Zebra VC8x to 36XX Series Scanner Cables (USB)
- Zebra VC8x to 36XX Series Scanner Cables (Serial)
- Zebra VC8x to 36XX Series Scanner Cables (Serial) - Freezer Rated
- Zebra Generic Cable to Scanners Cable (USB)
- Zebra Ethernet Adapter for VC80X or VC8300
- Zebra Cellular/WWAN Gateway
- Zebra Stylus and Stylus Holder
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Coiled Tether for Stylus
- Zebra External Push-to-Talk (PTT) Speaker Microphone
- Zebra Full Keyboards
- Zebra Bluetooth Headsets
- Zebra AC Wall Outlet Power Supply
- Zebra Vehicle Mount Power Supplies
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 660|
|CPU:||Octa-core 2.2 GHz|
|Data Interface:||1 Type C USB 3.0 combination host and client port, 1 USB 2.0 host port, 1 standard powered USB 2.0 host with port 12V/1.5 A, 2 RS-232 Serial ports with power on pin 9, 3.5 mm audio jack|
|Expansion Memory:||32 GB Flash pSLC|
|Power Source:||10 to 60V DC isolated; internal|
|Antenna Connections:||1 RPSMA (WLAN & BT) Connector, 1 RPSMA (WLAN) Connector|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||276 x 238 x 90 mm (10.87 x 9.37 x 3.54 in)|
|Weight:||3.7 kg (8.2 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 66|
|Operating Temperature:||-30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Ivanti Velocity, Google Mobile Services (GMS)|