*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Contact us for a recommended replacement product.*
Zebra VC80x Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer
The Zebra VC80x Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer is an ultra-rugged device designed to boost productivity and task accuracy. Powered by Android, the VC80x delivers a well-proven mobility platform, guaranteed security support with Zebra’s LifeGuard™ for Android, as well as a common solution platform with other Zebra Android handheld and wearable devices in the warehouse. Users can seamlessly migrate from their existing Windows-based vehicle computers to Android without changing the experience they have in place today - no re-training, re-configuration, or development is required. The VC80x is loaded with features including a blazing 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor with 4 GB RAM, six direct and soft programmable keys, a speaker/microphone for Push-to-Talk, and all the ports users need to add barcode scanners. With support for 802.11ac, enhanced roaming technology, plus software-switchable internal or external antennas, the VC80x delivers a superior voice and data experience. The VC80x is ready for the toughest environments, with dust-and-water tight IP66 sealing, sealed connectors, and extreme temperature, shock and vibration testing. Available in a freezer-ready model, the VC80x offers true frost and condensation free operation with touchscreen, connectors, board and battery heaters, plus smart temperature sensors that automatically control heater and heating speeds. With its compact design and flexible mounting options, the VC80x will easily fit in a wide array of vehicles — even in the most space constrained forklifts, clamp trucks, yard mules, and more.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra VC80x Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer
- Zebra VC80x Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra VC80x Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer fits in virtually any warehouse or material handling vehicle. With the VC80x, material-handling vehicle operators can handle multiple tasks quickly and easily, whether they are moving incoming shipments in a warehouse into inventory, moving containers on and off ships or trains, or moving baggage to and from departing and arriving planes.
- Fits in virtually any warehouse/material handling vehicle.
- Standard display with resistive touch screen.
- Ultra-rugged design that is ready for the toughest environments.
- Ready for the next generation of Android-based Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Offers a clear and simple path to Android.
- Supports Android 8.0, making it easy to extend Android PC-based apps to material handling vehicles.
- Ivanti-Velocity is pre-loaded and pre-licensed.
- Runs existing terminal emulation (TE) screens or HTML5 apps, right out of the box.
- Wideband audio over Bluetooth to support voice-directed applications.
- Programmable keys to simply the most complex operations.
- Certified by Navis, the market leader of Terminal Operating Software (TOS).
- Optimized radio system with internal and extern WLAN antenna options.
- Configured with a speaker/microphone and includes Zebra's WorkForce Connect Push-to-Talk Express.
- Freezer-ready model available that offers true frost and condensation free operation- depending on selection above.
- Common applications: transportation, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra VC80x Android Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 6 ft DC Power Extension Cable for Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computers
- Zebra MT4200 Quick Release Mount
- Zebra AN2030 Whip Dual Band Wi-Fi Antenna
- Zebra MT3501 RAM VESA Plate Base with Mounting Hardware
- Zebra RAM Mount Arm (4-inch)
- Zebra RAM Mount Arm (12-inch)
- Zebra Clamp Base (3-inch)
- Zebra Mounting Plate for Quick Release Mount
- Zebra U-Mount Bracket with Adapter
- Zebra Adapter Brackets for VC5090 U-Mount Bracket
- Zebra Adapter Brackets for LXE/Honeywell U-Mount Brackets
- Zebra Adapter Bracket for 82XX Series Quick Release Mount
- Zebra RAM Rectangular Base with Mounting Hardware
- Zebra RAM VESA Plate Base with Mounting Hardware
- Zebra ProClip VC8X AMPS Adapter Plate
- Zebra Side Mount Scanner Holder
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use Dual Band (2.4Ghz/5Ghz)
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use (2.4Ghz only)
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use Dual Band (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) Stubby
- Zebra External Antenna for Indoor/Outdoor use (2.4Ghz only) Stubby
- Zebra Spare Active GNSS (GPS) External Antenna
- Zebra Right Angle SMA reverse polarity plug-jack Adapter
- Zebra External Antenna Jack Dust Cover
- Zebra VC80/VC80X Screen Protectors
- Zebra VX8300 Anti-Reflective Screen Overlay
- Zebra VC8300 Keyboard Overlay
- Zebra QLn Printer Serial Cable
- Zebra QLn Printer USB Cable
- Zebra Screen Blanking Cable
- Zebra CAN Bus Cable
- Zebra USB-C Cable for VC8300 ADB Connection
- Zebra Micro-USB cable for VC80x ADB Connection
- Zebra VC8x to 36XX Series Scanner Cables (USB)
- Zebra VC8x to 36XX Series Scanner Cables (Serial)
- Zebra VC8x to 36XX Series Scanner Cables (Serial) - Freezer Rated
- Zebra Generic Cable to Scanners Cable (USB)
- Zebra Ethernet Adapter for VC80X or VC8300
- Zebra Cellular/WWAN Gateway
- Zebra Stylus and Stylus Holder
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Coiled Tether for Stylus
- Zebra External Push-to-Talk (PTT) Speaker Microphone
- Zebra Full Keyboards
- Zebra Bluetooth Headsets
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords
|Operating System:||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|CPU:||1.8 GHz hexa-core 64 bit with power optimization|
|Data Interface:||2 RS-232 Serial ports, 1 standard USB Port, 1 powered USB port, 3.5 mm audio jack|
|Expansion Memory:||32 GB eMMC|
|Power Source:||Internal power supply 12-48V nominal (designed for forklift power)
Rechargeable UPS battery for operation during power loss
|Antenna Connections:||Not published|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||276 x 238 x 90 mm (10.9 x 9.4 x 3.5 in)|
|Weight:||3.7 kg (8.1 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 66|
|Operating Temperature:||-30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||DataWedge with SSI scanner support, Workforce Connect PTT Express, Ivanti Velocity powered by Wavelink|