Zebra ST500 Transition Point Integrated RFID Reader
When inventory moves in or out of your facility through receiving and entry/exit points, you need to know which direction it is traveling to understand where it is headed to better track location or prevent theft. Where standard RFID readers detect the presence of a tagged item, this specially designed ready-to-use Zebra ST500 Transition Point Integrated RFID Reader utilizes industry-leading advanced RFID technology to not only track items on the move, but to also determine whether items are entering or leaving an area. Deployment is easy — with Zebra’s advanced FX7500 Fixed RFID reader and pre-configured ST5500 antenna integrated into one housing, there’s only one piece of hardware to install. And since you can suspend it from the ceiling, it’s easy to install in virtually any facility and any environment.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ST500 Transition Point Integrated RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra ST500 Transition Point Integrated RFID Reader Unit
- Power Adapter, if selected above
Why buy this antenna?
The Zebra ST500 Transition Point Integrated RFID Reader combines an FX7500 fixed reader with antennae in a single package, allowing for inventory and assets to be tracked as they move through entry/exit points across the enterprise.
- EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen2 / ISO 18000-6C compliant design.
- Zebra-designed radio platform offers fast read-rates with best-in-class sensitivity and self-optimizing innovative firmware features that automatically deliver the best, most reliable performance for different application environments.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Plenum features for reduced cost of deployment.
- Dual Stack IPv6/IPv4 with enterprise grade security – Transport Layer Security v1.2, FIPS 140.
- Upload and manage embedded applications in C or Java.
- High capacity, optically isolated General Purpose I/O (GPIO).
- High transmit power to compensate cable loss.
- Zero configuration networking.
- Enterprise-class management and monitoring.
- Data protection fail-safe mechanisms during loss of LAN connectivity.
- EPCglobal standards based RFID reader supporting Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) and Reader Management (RM).