Zebra SR550x Backroom/Warehouse RFID Antenna
Zebra's ready-to-use SR550x Backroom/Warehouse RFID Antenna used in combination with the Zebra FX7500 Reader detects and records the movement of RFID-tagged inventory from the moment it enters your backroom or warehouse to the moment it leaves. This specialized antenna is designed to deliver increased accuracy and read rates in aisles and corridors, allowing this duo to easily handle the high tag volumes on the move in the backroom and warehouse.
Data Sheet — Zebra SR550x Backroom/Warehouse RFID Antenna
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Zebra SR550x Backroom/Warehouse RFID Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
The Zebra SR550x Backroom/Warehouse RFID Antenna used in conjunction with the Zebra FX7500 Reader is a solution specially designed to deliver highly accurate read rates for high tag volumes in aisles and corridors common in warehouse environments. Complete with RF cables, this solution allows you add antennae in 2x or 1x antenna configurations to efficiently utilize additional ports on your FX7500 Reader.
- EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen2 / ISO 18000-6C compliant design.
- Zebra-designed radio platform offers fast read-rates with best-in-class sensitivity and self-optimizing innovative firmware features that automatically deliver the best, most reliable performance for different application environments.
- Dual Stack IPv6/IPv4 with enterprise grade security – Transport Layer Security v1.2, FIPS 140.
- Upload and manage embedded applications in C or Java.
- High capacity, optically isolated General Purpose I/O (GPIO).
- High transmit power to compensate cable loss.
- Zero configuration networking.
- Enterprise-class management and monitoring.
- Data protection fail-safe mechanisms during loss of LAN connectivity.
- EPCglobal standards based RFID reader supporting Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) and Reader Management (RM).