*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra MC3390xR Integrated Long-Range RFID Handheld Reader for a recommended replacement product.*
Zebra MC3390R Integrated Long-Range RFID Handheld Reader
The Zebra MC3390R Integrated Long-Range RFID Handheld Reader brings a new level of efficiency and accuracy to inventory management, order fulfillment, cross-docking, and more. The integrated long-range antenna supports a best-in-class RFID read range, and coupled with Zebra’s high-performance ASIC radio technology, delivers higher throughput, so inventory counts can be accomplished more quickly and accurately. The MC3390R shares the same EMDK and RFID SDK as other Zebra RFID handheld readers and sleds — enabling you to streamline full-fleet rollouts no matter which Zebra products you choose to deploy. With Zebra’s signature rugged design, the MC3390R is built for your semi-industrial environments, yet is lightweight with the right ergonomics for all-day comfort. The large touchscreen, physical keypad, and Android OS deliver an intuitive and flexible platform for your RFID application needs today and tomorrow.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC3390R Integrated Long-Range RFID Handheld Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra MC3390R Integrated RFID Handheld Reader Unit
Why buy this reader?
Continuing Zebra’s industry-leading legacy in RFID, the new MC3390R handheld reader combines superior RFID range and performance and an advanced Android platform. With Zebra’s signature rugged design, the MC3390R is built for your semi-industrial environments — yet is lightweight with the right ergonomics for all-day comfort. This integrated long-range antenna can capture RFID tags more than 60 ft./18.2 m away, enabling more frequent and more accurate inventory counts.
- Advanced Android platform.
- 47 key keypad.
- Superior RFID Range and performance.
- Common, easy to use development tools.
- Low total cost of ownership with flexible development tools.
- Rugged with superior ergonomics.
- Unparalleled data capture performance and flexibility.
- Powerful platform for demanding enterprise applications.
- Simplified data entry with a keypad and large touchscreen.
- Built for maximum uptime, yet is lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Equipped with a high-capacity PowerPrecisions+ battery that lasts more than five hours with typical use.
- Common applications: supply chain, transportation, manufacturing, warehouse management, and logistics.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC3390R Integrated RFID Handheld Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC33 Handhelds
- Zebra Multi-slot ShareCradles
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Backwards Compatibility
- Zebra USB Charge Cable
- Zebra Holsters
- Zebra Protective Boots
- Zebra Spare Hand Strap
- Zebra Retractable Lanyard
- Zebra Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Stylus
- Zebra AC Line Cord
- Zebra Power Supply
|Air Interface Protocol:||ISO 18000-63 (EPC Class 1 Gen 2 V2)|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz)|
|Antenna Type:||Integrated linear polarized|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 18.2+ m (60+ ft)|
|Scanner:||RFID, 1D/2D Imager|
|Operating System:||Android 7.0 (Nougat), GMS|
|Data Interface:||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Memory/Expansion Memory:||4GB RAM/32GB Flash, Up to 32 GB Micro SD Card|
|Power Source:||PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion 5200 mAh with fast charging support|
|Dimensions:||164 x 96 x 271 mm (6.45 x 3.78 x 10.67 in)|
|Weight:||0.74 kg (1.6 lb)|
|IP Rating:||IP 54|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)|
|Demo Software:||Data Wedge|