Zebra MC2200 Handheld Mobile Computer
The Zebra MC2200 Handheld Mobile Computer is an economical mobile computer packed with all the features a business needs. The MC2200 comes standard with both a touchscreen capacitive Corning Gorilla Glass and 34 function numeric keypad to simplify data entry. The 4-inch WVGA touchscreen provides more screen real estate for workers to view information and ample room for the development of graphics-rich intuitive applications that can improve productivity. Advanced industrial design delivers extreme comfort and ease of use. Equipped with a 1.8 GHz processor, this lightweight device provides swift and accurate data capture. The built-in scanner enables the fast capture of virtually any barcode, even if it’s dirty, damaged, or poorly printed. Offering fast and dependable Wi-Fi connections, this device comes standard with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC2200 Handheld Mobile Computer
- Zebra MC2200 Handheld Mobile Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger, Power Supply, Line Cords, and Micro-USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra MC2200 Handheld Mobile Computer offers a proven fit-for-purpose ergonomic design that provides all day comfort, even throughout the most scan intensive work day. Equipped with a 1D/2D imager, this handheld mobile computer is suitable for capturing all your barcode needs.
- Supports TE apps right out of the box.
- SE4100 imager that captures 1D/2D barcodes.
- Offers a high 1.52 m (5 ft) drops specification.
- Ultra-powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 2 GB RAM/16 GB Flash.
- 3500 mAh standard capacity battery pack.
- Intuitive touch-based interface and a 43-key physical keypad.
- Corning Gorilla glass touch screen and scan window that helps protect from regular wear and tear.
- Proven ergonomic design provides all day comfort.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS) included.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC2200 Handheld Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC2200 Handhelds
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra MC2200/MC2700 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra Fabric Holster
- Zebra Belt for Holster
- Zebra Universal Shoulder Strap
- Zebra MC2200 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Rugged Bluetooth Headsets
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords