Zebra GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer (203 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Direct Thermal, USB, 10/100 Ethernet)
The Zebra GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer delivers professional-quality, dependable performance, and advanced features at a competitive price point. Available with a direct thermal print method, the GK420d printer offers fast print speeds, network manageability, and an easy-load design to help improve operational efficiencies. Flexible and easy-to-use, The GK420d printer is a top selection for a variety of mid-volume and distributed-printing applications. This dependable and compact printer consistently produces quality text, barcodes, and graphics. Whether users are printing transportation and logistics shipping labels, retail coupons, receipts, or hospitality boarding passes, the GK420d routinely delivers quality print output and barcodes that are reliably scannable.
NOTE: The Zebra GK420d Printer comes standard with USB and 10/100 Ethernet connectivity. This desktop printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer
- US Power Supply
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
Delivering maximum print speed, the Zebra GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer is ideally suited for applications that require network manageability and low total cost of ownership. This compact printer is manufactured with a clamshell design that allows it to fit in even the most space-constrained environments.
- Direct thermal print method.
- Designed for a variety of mid-volume and distributed-printing applications.
- Quick and easy to integrate.
- EPL and ZPL standard programming language.
- Dual-wall frame constructions.
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement.
- OpenACCESS for easy media loading.
- Quick and easy ribbon loading.
- Auto-calibration of media.
- Fixed reflective and transmissive sensors.
- Common applications: transportation, logistics, retail, hospitality, security, and manufacturing.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Carrying Case
- Zebra Mounting Kits
- Zebra Printer Cables
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Printheads
- Zebra Platen Rollers
- Zebra Font Packs
- Zebra Field Installable Rewinder Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Peeler Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Cutter Modules
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies