Zebra ZD620D Direct Thermal Desktop Printer (300 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Direct Thermal, USB, USB Host, Bluetooth Low Energy, Serial, Ethernet, Wireless 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, EZPL)
Designed to boost productivity and simplify day-to-day management, the Zebra ZD620D Direct Thermal Desktop Printer is a compact printer that offers high-quality printing and an intuitive interface. With multiple connectivity options and a removable desktop battery power option, the ZD620D enables on-the-spot printing to reduce steps, increase productivity, and improve task accuracy. This super-fast printer is easy to use, operate, and troubleshoot, ensuring that your printer is always up and running. Equipped with a movable sensor, the ZD620D supports a wide variety of media and accommodates off-cent black marks, die-cut notches, or multiple labels across the width.
NOTE: The Zebra ZD620D Printer comes standard with USB, USB Host, Bluetooth Low Energy, Serial, Ethernet, Wireless 802.11ac, and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. This desktop printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZD620D Direct Thermal Desktop Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZD620D Direct Thermal Desktop Printer Unit
- Power Supply
- Two Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZD620D Direct Thermal Desktop Printer is loaded with state-of-the-art features, including a full range of connectivity options, the fastest wireless connections, and a 10-button color LCD interface that takes all the guesswork out of printer setup and status. The display changes color when the printer is paused or in an error state, so users can instantly identify and resolve an issue before productivity is impacted.
- Fits easily in the most space-constrained desktop or shelf.
- Direct Thermal printing of barcodes, text, and graphics.
- Sharp 300 dpi printing.
- Delivers best-in-class print speeds for maximum printer throughput and productivity.
- ZPL and EPL programming languages.
- Five LED icons that take the guesswork out of printer status.
- 10-button color LCD user interface
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading.
- Flexible and fast deployment.
- Dual-wall frame construction.
- Optional battery for cordless operation.
- Supports a wide variety of media.
- Advanced hardware features plus LinkOS and Zebra's powerful Print DNA tools.
- Common applications: transportation and manufacturing.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZD620D Direct Thermal Desktop Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Carrying Case
- Zebra Mounting Kits
- Zebra Printer Cables
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Printheads
- Zebra Platen Rollers
- Zebra Font Packs
- Zebra Field Installable Rewinder Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Peeler Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Cutter Modules
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies