*Subject to availability. This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner for a recommended replacement product.
Zebra CS4070-SR Cordless Standard Range Handheld Scanner
The Zebra CS4070-SR Cordless Handheld Scanner provides an easy way to add wireless enterprise-class scanning to tablets, laptops, smartphones, and other devices that are not designed with intensive barcode scanning in mind. This affordable, pocket-sized scanner delivers Zebra's most advanced barcode scanning technology, allowing workers to capture virtually any 1D or 2D barcode in any condition - even if the codes are scratched, dirty, or damaged. The CS4070-SR comes standard with six programmable keys designed to handle over a million scans/button presses as well as real-time and batch mode support. Durable and reliable, this scanner can survive 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 500 consecutive “tumbles” from 0.5 m (1.54 ft).
NOTE: The CS4070-SR Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra CS4070-SR Cordless Standard Range Handheld Scanner
- Zebra CS4070-SR Cordless Standard Range Handheld Scanner Unit
- Micro USB Cable
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charge Only Cradle Kit with Power Supply and Line Cords, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this scanner?
Designed for mobile applications, the Zebra CS4070-SR provides an easy way to add enterprise-class 1D and 2D wireless scanning to any device that uses a consumer-grade camera to capture bar codes. This scanner delivers true point-and-shoot simplicity and a natural feel for comfortable, no-fatigue scanning.
- Captures 1D or 2D barcodes - even if the codes are scratched, dirty, or damaged.
- Cordless, pocket-sized form factor for wearable convenience.
- Capable of scanning virtually any barcode on any medium.
- Captures barcodes displayed on mobile phones, computer screens, and printed on labels.
- Long, reliable battery life between charges means full scanning power is available for a full shift, every use, every time.
- Easy pairing to iOS, Android, and Windows tablets and smartphones.
- Real-time and batch mode support captures data whether online or offline.
- Offers the ease and simplicity of wireless bar code scanning to a variety of mobile device operating systems including iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology offloads a portion of the decode software to the scan engine, reducing processing time and enabling faster data capture.
- Common applications: transportation, retail, and field mobility.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra CS4070-SR Cordless Standard Range Handheld Scanner. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charge Only Cradle Kit for CS4070 Scanners
- Zebra 8-Slot Terminal Charger
- Zebra 8-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Lanyard with Clip
- Zebra Wall Mount Bracket for 8-Slot Battery Chargers
- Zebra Bluetooth Dongle
- Zebra Dongle Cable
|Scanner:||SE4710 1D/2D Imager|
|Data Interface:||USB (micro jack), Bluetooth|
|Power Source:||950 mAh Lithium ion battery|
|Scan Mode:||Handheld trigger|
|Sensor Resolution:||Not published|
|Imager Field of View:||Not published|
|Minimum Print Contrast:||Not published|
|Decode Capabilities:||1D and 2D symbologies|
|Laser Classification:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||111.5 x 45.5 x 25.9 mm (4.39 x 1.79 x 1.02 in)|
|Weight:||0.0932 kg (0.21 lbs)|
|Drop Specification:||Withstands multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete|
|IP Rating:||IP 42|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to 40°C (-40° to 158°F)|