Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner
Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner
The Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner offers cutting-edge mobility and proven performance that users can trust. The CS6080-SR features support for Qi inductive charging, split-second NFC tap to pair functionality, easy to clean seamless construction, and Bluetooth 5.0 with Wi-Fi friendly mode. With a high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, the CS6080-SR accurately captures the most challenging barcodes including poorly printed, damaged, dirty, low-contrast, glossy, and electronic barcodes on dimly lite mobile phone displays with ease. The CS6080-SR comes standard with a wide array of easily controllable feedback modes designed for virtually any environment. Users can choose between haptic/vibration, a good decode LED, a traditional beep tone with adjustable volume and frequency, and Zebra’s Direct Decode Indicator that projects the illumination on the barcode to confirm that it has been captured. Furthermore, a second programmable button lets users seamlessly toggle between two host applications.
NOTE: The CS6080-SR Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner
- Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner Unit
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- Note: Standard Charging Cradle with USB Cable and Power Supply NOT included (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty.)
Why buy this scanner?
The ultra-versatile Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner adapts to any workflow. This cordless scanner is small enough to tuck in a pocket and offers the latest mobile technology including contactless charging.
- Cutting edge mobility with Qi inductive charging.
- High-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology.
- NFC tap to pair functionality.
- Easy to configure and manage with Zebra's DataCapture DNA industry-preferred managament tools.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Wi-Fi friendly mode.
- Full shift power and beyond.
- Effortless multi-tasking with a second programmable button that can be used to instantly toggle between two host applications.
- Easy to clean seamless construction with IP 65 sealing and inductive sensing touch buttons.
- Common applications: retail, hospitality, transportation, and manufacturing.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra CS6080-SR Cordless Companion Scanner. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charge Only Cradle Kit for CS6080 Scanners
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle Kit
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle Adapter Cup
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charge Kit
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger Cup
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra Gooseneck Stand with a Standard Base (Black Color)
- Zebra Gooseneck Stand with Standard Base (Healthcare White Color)
- Zebra Gooseneck Stand with Weighted Bae (Black Color)
- Zebra Gooseneck Stand with Weighted Base (Healthcare White Color)
- Zebra Stand Cup (Black Color)
- Zebra Stand Cup (Healthcare White Color)
- Zebra VESA Mounting Bracket for CS60 Healthcare Cradle, Front Facing - Up to 25" Monitor Size
- Zebra VESA Mounting Bracket for CS60 Healthcare Cradle, Side Facing - Up to 25" Monitor Size
- Zebra VESA Mounting Bracket for CS60 Healthcare Cradle, Side Facing - Up to 32" Monitor Size
- Zebra Silicon Case
- Zebra Neck Cord Lanyard
- Zebra Spare/Replacement Magnetic Retractor
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
|Data Interface:||USB, Bluetooth|
|Power Source:||745 mAh Lithium polymer battery|
|Scan Mode:||Handheld trigger or presentation|
|Scan Pattern:||Not published|
|Sensor Resolution:||1280 x 960 pixels|
|Imager Field of View:||Horizontal: 45°, Vertical: 34°|
|Minimum Print Contrast:||20% minimum reflective difference|
|1D Decode Capabilities:||Base 32 (Italian Pharma), Codabar/NW7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1 DataBar, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN|
|2D Decode Capabilities:||Aztec, Composite Codes, DataMatrix, Dotted Data Matrix, DotCode, Han Xin, MaxiCode, PFD417, Micro PDF417, Postal Codes, QR Code, Micro QR, TLC-39, SecurPharm|
|OCR Decode Capabilities:||OCR-A, OCR-B, MICR, US Currency|
|Laser Classification:||Circular 525nm true green LED|
|Dimensions:||23 x 46 x 109 mm (0.9 x 1.8 x 4.3 in)|
|Weight:||0.083 kg (0.18 lbs)|
|Drop Specification:||Withstands multiple 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete|
|IP Rating:||IP 65|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)|