Zebra AN480 (LHCP) RFID Antenna (865-956 MHz)
The Zebra AN480 single port antenna offers maximum performance and flexibility. The low axial ratio is nearly 50 percent lower than typical competitive devices, delivering a more uniform gain — and better performance. The wide frequency range enables this antenna to be utilized in worldwide deployments, providing cost-efficiencies and a simplified RFID infrastructure. The AN480 can be installed throughout the enterprise in manufacturing and warehouse floor environments, or any dock door receiving application. As with all Zebra antennas, the AN480 uses Zebra's standard mounting bracket — mounting the antenna for the first time or upgrading an existing Zebra antenna with the AN480 is fast and easy.
Data Sheet — Zebra AN480 (LHCP) RFID Antenna (865-956 MHz)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Zebra AN480 (LHCP) RFID Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
The Zebra AN480 (LHCP) RFID Antenna offers a low axial ratio to deliver more uniform gain for superior performance. Compatible in virtually any global market, this single port antenna can be installed throughout the enterprise in manufacturing and warehouse floor environments or any dock door receiving application.
- Available in right and left hand polarization.
- Suitable for Indoor and outdoor applications.
- Industry use: transportation, retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
- Excellent wide frequency band antenna response covering 865-956 MHz, ideally suited for global deployments.
- Common applications: ceilings and walls to create superior read zones around shelves, doorways and chokepoints where boxes and pallets are moving through, portals, outdoor gates, and conveyors.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.