Zebra 4" x 6" Z-Perform 2000D Direct Thermal Label - For Industrial Printers (Case of 4 Rolls - 1,000 Labels per Roll)
These standard, coated direct thermal paper labels provide the optimal balance between performance and price. With an all-temp permanent acrylic adhesive, these labels offer good print quality up to 8 in/sec.
NOTE: These labels do NOT contain an RFID inlay and are NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra 4" x 6" Z-Perform 2000D Direct Thermal Label - For Industrial Printers (Case of 4 Rolls - 1,000 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Recommended for indoor use, these direct thermal labels have limited resistance to moisture or abrasion and meet FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact requirements.
- Coated, Z-Perform 2000D, standard direct thermal paper label with an all-temp permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Limited resistance to moisture or abrasion.
- Case of 4 rolls, 1,000 labels per roll.
- 76.2 mm (3 in) core, 203.2 mm (8 in) outer diameter.
- Designed for use with industrial printers.