*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra ZT231 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer for a recommended replacement product.
Zebra ZT230 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer (203 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Thermal Transfer, USB, Serial, 10/100 Ethernet)
The Zebra ZT230 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer offers outstanding functionality and features at an exceptional value. With a streamlined design and unique bi-fold door, the ZT230 printer easily fits into confined areas to maximize work space. The ZT230 printer is powered by Link-OS, Zebra's robust printer operating system, and Print DNA, a combination of productivity, management, development, and visibility tools. Durable and compact, the Zebra ZT230 printer is ideally suited for a variety of applications including manufacturing, transportation, logistics, healthcare, and retail.
NOTE: The Zebra ZT230 Printer comes standard with USB, Serial, and 10/100 Ethernet connectivity. This industrial printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT230 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT230 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer
- US Power Supply
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
Equipped with a rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use, the Zebra ZT230 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer comes standard with a graphical LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control. This printer is engineered for greater print precision with fine-tuned adjustments and provides crisp, clean text and barcodes - even on narrow media.
- Thermal transfer printing of barcodes, text, and graphics.
- Compact footprint and streamlined design.
- Rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use.
- Bi-fold media door with large clear window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Thing film printhead with E3 Element Energy Equalizer for superior print quality.
- Bi-color LEDs for quick printer status.
- Icon-based LCD multilingual graphical user interface and full function keypad.
- USB 2.0 and RS-232 Serial ports.
- Common applications: manufacturing, transportation, logistics, healthcare, retail, and government.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZT230 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 802.11ac Wireless Card Kit for the ZT200 & ZT400 Series Printers
- Zebra Mounting Kits
- Zebra Printer Cables
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Printheads
- Zebra Platen Rollers
- Zebra Font Packs
- Zebra Field Installable Rewinder Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Peeler Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Cutter Modules
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
|Air Interface Protocol:||Not applicable|
|Operating Frequency:||Not applicable|
|Data Interface:||USB 2.0, RS-232 Serial, Internal ZebraNet PrinterServer 10/100 Ethernet|
|Power Source:||Universal auto-ranging (PFC-compliant) power supply|
|Print Width:||104 mm (4.09 in)|
|Max Outer Diameter:||203 mm (8 in)|
|ID Core Options:||76 mm (3 in), 25 mm (1 in)|
|Dimensions:||432 x 242 x 277 mm (17 x 9.5 x 10.9 in)|
|Weight:||9.1 kg (20 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature:||5° to 40°C (40° to 105°F)|
|Host API:||ZBI 2.0, ZPL, ZPL II|