Zebra ZT510 Industrial Printer (203 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal, USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth LE)
Building on the legacy of the industry-leading 105SLPlus Printer, the Zebra ZT510 Industrial Printer provides the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability users expect from a Zebra printer, plus next-generation high-duty cycle print performance, fast processing, intelligent Link-OS capabilities, and future-ready adaptability. With an all-metal design and rugged construction, the ZT510 printer is right at home in today's harshest manufacturing and warehouse environments. This durable printer is engineered to withstand years of continuous operation, plus extreme temperatures, debris, rough handling, and more.
NOTE: The Zebra ZT510 Printer comes standard with USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth LE. This industrial printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT510 Industrial Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT510 Industrial Printer Unit
- US Power Supply
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZT510 Industrial Printer offers next-generation print performance at an exceptional value. Featuring a variety of standard communications options including USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth LE, the ZT510 printer is easy to integrate into existing systems and connect to various networks.
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal print methods.
- Offers next-generation print performance at an exceptional value.
- High-performance label printing.
- Prints labels up to 104 mm (4.09 in) wide.
- Constructed with a metal frame.
- Thin film printhead with E3" Element Energy Equalizer for superior print quality.
- Comes standard with USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth LE.
- Powered by Link-OS for greater visibility, remote management, and easier maintenance.
- High-quality print mechanisms and internal components to ensure flawless performance.
- Backlit, multi-line display including an intuitive menu, easy-to-use keypad, and password protection.
- Common applications: transportation, retail, and manufacturing.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZT510 Industrial Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Preventative Maintenance Kit
- Zebra 802.11ac Wireless Card for the ZT400, ZT510, ZT600 Series Printers
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Charging and Power Adapters
- Zebra Cables
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Printheads
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies