Zebra 2.2812 Inch Z-Perform 1000D 2.4 mil Receipt Paper - For Mobile Printers, 10 Year Archivability (Case of 50 Rolls)
This standard, bright white, uncoated 2.4 mil direct thermal receipt paper is ideally suited for applications that require limited durability and maximum roll footage per roll. The thermal image on this receipt paper will remain legible for 10 years provided the image is fully developed on the recommended thermal printer and the receipt paper is stored with compatible materials under proper storage conditions. This receipt paper must be stored with compatible materials in a dark place with relative humidity between 45 and 65 percent, and temperatures below 25º C (77º F) to reach the 10 year archival duration period.
NOTE: This receipt paper does NOT contain a RFID inlay and are NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra 2.2812 Inch Z-Perform 1000D 2.4 mil Receipt Paper - For Mobile Printers, 10 Year Archivability (Case of 50 Rolls)
Why buy this receipt paper?
Recommended for general purpose ticketing and packing lists applications, this direct thermal receipt paper provides excellent print quality and a 10-year archival duration period.
- Smooth, uncoated direct thermal receipt paper.
- Excellent print quality.
- Images will remain legible for up to 10 years provided they are formed properly and the receipts are handled and stored under the proper conditions.
- Receipt width: 57.94 mm (2.2812 in).
- Roll length: 15.24 m (50 ft).
- Inner diameter: 12.70 mm (0.5 in).
- Outer diameter: 39.88 mm (1.57 in).
- Case of 50 rolls.
- Common applications: packing lists, retail hang tags, general purpose ticketing, and work in process tagging applications.
- Designed for use with mobile printers.