*Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for lead time and if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Rearview Mirror Hang Tag
Perfect for temporary access control applications where you don’t want permanent attachment to the windshield, the Vulcan RFID™ Custom Rearview Mirror Tag is an optimal choice for access control in parking lots, gated communities and anywhere vehicles come and go. The logo and bar code are subsurface printed on thick polyester for durability and rigidity. Like the Vulcan RFID™ Custom Windshield Tag, the RFID Rearview Mirror Tag provides excellent read range; however, unlike the RFID Windshield Tag, the RFID Rearview Mirror Tag is completely removable and reusable. Showcase company logos and designs with our digital printing process which ensures crisp details on even the most complex logos for maximum clarity. In addition, four color processing is available for limitless design and color options.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
NOTE: Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Alien Higgs 3 and Alien Higgs 4 IC to the NXP UCODE 8 IC. Sample stock may still contain the Alien Higgs 4 while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the NXP UCODE 8 chip. Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Rearview Mirror Hang Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Single-sided printing included in price
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
The Vulcan RFID™ Custom Rearview Mirror Tag is an optimal choice for access control in parking lots, gated communities and anywhere vehicles come and go. The logo and bar codes are subsurface printed on thick polyester for durability and rigidity. Perfect for temporary access control applications when you need to avoid permanent attachment to the windshield. Completely removable and reusable.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Specialized inlays read well through windshield glass.
- Read ranges of 18+ feet (read ranges differ by environment and reader type).
- Unlimited color options with choice of up to four standard or custom colors.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with detailed logos or special designs.
- Double-sided registered option available (pricing available upon request).
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs 4 or NXP UCODE 8 (See details above)|
|Memory:|| Alien Higgs 4: EPC 128 bits, User 128 bits, TID 64 bits
NXP UCODE 8: EPC 128 bits, User 0 bits, TID 96 bits
|EPC Memory Content:||Dependent on desired encoding|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 6 m (20+ ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Glass, plastic|
|Tag Form Factor:||Label tag|
|Tag Materials:||Laminated polyester|
|Dimensions (Small):||88.9 x 88.9 mm (3.5 x 3.5 in)|
|Dimensions (Large):||88.9 x 165.1 mm (3.5 x 6.5 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|