TSL 1062 Bluetooth (HF) RFID Reader
The TSL 1062 is a compact dual technology RFID and laser bar-code scanner. It communicates wirelessly with a host computer via a standard Bluetooth® wireless technology interface. The design incorporates a 1D laser scanner for reading bar-codes. The combination of the dual technology scanner provides the ability to read and write in compliance with ISO 15693 and 13.56 MHz high frequency for smart label transponders. The charging cradle provides charging for a spare battery pack as well as the main device, and also provides serial communications with a host PC for firmware up-grades and downloading of batch collected data.
Data Sheet — TSL 1062 Bluetooth (HF) RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TSL 1062 Bluetooth (HF) RFID Reader Unit
- Line cord
- Serial Cable
- 1000mAh Li-Poly battery
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this reader?
The lightweight construction and ergonomic design of the 1062 Bluetooth® HF RFID & Barcode Hand Scanner allow dexterity to be maintained in challenging environments. The hand scanner is compatible with devices running Android, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows CE, or Windows Mobile 5/6/6.5 (the host device must have Bluetooth® functionality). The Bluetooth® wireless technology interface enables the operator to use the scanner up to 100 m (328 ft) from the host computer.
- Replaceable high capacity Li-Poly battery pack.
- Reads both laser bar codes and RFID high frequency tags.
- Operates with Windows Mobile, WinCE, Windows XP, 7, 8, Blackberry, and Android.
- High capacity internal rechargeable Li-Poly battery provides up to 30 hours of usage on a single charge.
- The rugged design of the scanner enables it to withstand multiple drops to concrete of up to 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Operates with wide variety of enabled host devices including touchscreen MP3 players, phones, tablets, Enterprise Handhelds, and PCs.