What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
ThingMagic M6 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port) - Wi-Fi (IN Version) [Clearance]
The Mercury®6 (M6) is a low-profile, high-performance 4-port RFID reader designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. Driven by ThingMagic’s powerful Mercury6e UHF RFID reader module, the M6 Power over Ethernet (PoE) and WiFi options allow for flexible, low cost, installations. With full support for ThingMagic’s enterprise-class MercuryOS software, M6 is compatible with both corporate IT infrastructures and sheltered outdoor environments.
Data Sheet — ThingMagic M6 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port) - Wi-FI (IN Version) [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- M6 Reader Unit
- Wi-Fi Antenna
- AC Power Adapter if selected above
- One Year Factory Warranty
Why buy this reader?
Building on the ease of use, reliability and enterprise-grade performance ThingMagic products are known for, the M6 offers a low-profile form factor, rugged service operating capabilities and the industry’s highest transmit power for a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable reader. These features make the M6 well suited for enterprise, commercial and industrial environments where high performance in a wide range of operating conditions is required.
- Small form factor – Dimensions of 3.4 cm (Height) x 19.0 cm (Length) x 17.8 cm (Width) allow for the integration of enterprise-grade RFID into low profile portals, read stations, displays and a variety of other indoor and outdoor structures and environments.
- Environmental rating – The M6 has an IP52 rating, providing dust ingress protection and water resistance for industrial, outdoor and rugged service requirements.
- Transmit power – The M6 operates at +5 to +31.5 dBm in both AC and PoE powered options, delivering superior performance for a wide range of applications.
- Tag read performance – Configuration flexibility supports high sensitivity and high throughput operations. Superior receive sensitivity allows for a long read range (30 ft) and a RFID tag read rate of 400 tags per second.
- Power over Ethernet – Power over Ethernet (PoE) support provides ease of installation and low total cost of ownership savings.
- Wi-Fi network connectivity – An integrated Wi-Fi network option provides low-cost integration with existing enterprise Wi-Fi networks and Wi-Fi security standards.
Optional Supported Protocols
The protocols below can be added to each reader at an additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us.