What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Tageos EOS-500 RFID Supply Chain Paper Tag - 4,700 Tags [Clearance]
The EOS-500 R6 RFID Tag (100x26mm/3.94×1.02in) is the most powerful tag among the Tageos range. This tag is perfect for applications needing a high reading distance such as carton or pallet tagging and identification in the retail industry supply chains.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-500 RFID Supply Chain Paper Tag - 4,700 Tags [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6 IC chip, the Tageos EOS-500 is a wide-band Gen2 UHF RFID label suitable for worldwide supply chain applications to identify pallets and more specifically, cases and items for secure track and trace purposes.
- Self-adhesive RFID tag.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Suitable for logistics, assets tracking, and apparel applications.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.
Additional IC types are available for this product. Contact us today for more information.