Tageos EOS-241 RFID Apparel Tag
The Tageos EOS-241 is a small Gen2 UHF RFID Apparel Tag designed to meet retailers' item-level tagging needs. With the unique inlayless design, the EOS-241 is more environmentally friendly with no PET or chemicals, and 50% less glue. The EOS-241 allows retailers and suppliers to enable complete item-level visibility at the most competitive tag price.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-241 RFID Apparel Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Tageos EOS-241 Apparel Tag is suitable for apparel applications with high volume apparel RFID tagging and labeling needs. The EOS-241 Apparel Tag is certified for use with the following top vendors of printer-encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
- Suitable for apparel applications.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.
Additional IC types are available for this product. Contact us today for more information.