Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (M730)
Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags excel in minimum footprint and top performance on difficult-to-tag and low-detuning materials such as cardboard and plastic, and in other demanding, close-coupling environments. These tags feature 128 bit-EPC memory and a privacy mode, which enables loss prevention and protects consumer privacy by making a tag invisible to RAIN readers. Compatible with global GS1 UHF Gen2v2 standards, these tags are included on the approved inlay list by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University, and comply with categories K, I, N, and Q.
Data Sheet — Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (M730)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Featuring the Impinj M730 IC, Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags are the smallest retail-centric inlays currently available on the market that have passed ARC category K, I, N, and Q requirements for both the ETSI and the FCC frequency band. Category I indicates that this product is suitable for applications that require superior RF performance.
- Designed for global retail, industry, and supply-chain applications.
- Suitable for applications that require superior RF performance.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Impinj M730 IC tag chip.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standard with significant ARC accreditation for quality as confirmed by Auburn University.
- Common applications: home essentials, inventory and logistics, and supply chain management.