SMARTRAC Circus On-Metal NFC Wet Inlay (NXP NTAG213)
SMARTRAC Circus On-Metal NFC Wet Inlays are flexible ferrite-based NFC tags combined with a performance-optimized antenna design specifically designed to work on metallic objects. They open the door to all applications involving the tagging of metal surfaces that need to be identified or interacted with, such as metallic parts, tools, machines, spare parts and even domestic items. SMARTRAC Circus On-Metal NFC Wet Inlays are suitable for roll-to-roll manufacturing processes, which make onward processing much easier and more cost-effective, and allow converters to overprint the inlays if required. These tags are equipped with the NXP NTAG213 IC, which offers (UID) mirror functionality that enables the IC’s serial number to be mirrored as part of its encoded data, and identifies unique reads from the application perspective.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC Circus On-Metal NFC Wet Inlay (NXP NTAG213)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
SMARTRAC Circus On-Metal NFC Wet Inlay are flexible ferrite-based NFC tags designed to work on metallic objects. With the added ferrite layer, these NFC tags are less than half a millimeter thicker and are compliant with standard NFC readers or NFC enabled phones.
- Flexible ferrite-based NFC tags for multiple use.
- Equipped with the NXP NTAG213 IC chip.
- Compliant with standard NFC readers or NFC enabled phones.
- Thin and flexible.
- Printable (flexography and TTR with selected ribbons. Do no print over IC area).
- Strong RA25 adhesive at the bottom of the inlay.
- Suitable for use on a wide range of metallic surfaces - concave, convex, possibly even roughened, rugged or grainy surface.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management.
- Common applications: asset management, brand protection, customer experiences, industry, product authentication, retail, and many more.