SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
The SATO CT4-LX sets the bar for desktop barcode label printing. This 4-inch thermal printer offers features and functionality typically only found in industrial printer models but in a compact size. The CT4-LX is equipped with a full-color touchscreen display, the latest wireless connectivity options, and patented label waste prevention feature. This printer offers advanced functionality that utilizes SRA (SATO RF Analyze) for auto RFID positioning to encode UHF RFID inlays and SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing) for customization for standalone operation, providing exceptional performance and printing. The CT4-LX is easy to operate and maintain with user-replaceable printhead and platen roller to quickly keep your business up and running.
Data Sheet — SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
Quick Start Guide — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer Unit
- Power Cable
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer combines intelligence, functionality, and performance. The CT4-LX offers a rich feature set including 4.3-inch full-color touch screen display, multiple connectivity options, and existing application support using on-board competitive emulations along with instructional videos.
- 4.3 inch full color touchscreen display.
- 203 or 305 dpi.
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal.
- Label waste prevention and media profiles.
- One-touch media profile recall.
- Easy change label setting.
- Auto clone (Auto file re-writing).
- Auto switching competitive emulation languages (SBPL, SEPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL or STCL).
- Remote management with SATO’s SOS.
- Connectivity for Apple iOS.
- Quick pairing with NFC enabled devices.
- SATO RF analyze (SRA) for RFID.
- Application enabled printing (AEP).
- PDF direct printing.
Extended Warranty Contracts
SATO CT4-LX Printers come with a standard 12 month manufacturer's warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a one year or two year extended warranty contract. With an extended warranty contract, there are no unexpected repair costs and you will also benefit from significantly reduced turnaround time for your repairs, ensuring you protect the continuity of your business and maximize performance output. All SATO extended warranty contracts must be purchased at the same time as the printer or within 60 days of the printer purchase. Contact Us for more detailed information.