RFID Label (4"x2") - for the Zebra ZD500R RFID Printer
These tags are 4" x 2" blank paper labels with the Alien Squiggle Higgs-4 RFID tag. They are designed specifically for use in the Zebra ZD500R RFID printer for customers that are in need of blank labels for "at home" printing.
Data Sheet — RFID Label (4" x2") - for the Zebra ZD500R RFID Printer
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
These labels are designed specifically for use in the Zebra ZD500R RFID printer for customers that are in need of blank labels for "at home" printing. Applications that use an RFID label with the Alien Squiggle Higgs-4 include, but are not limited to, corrugate cases, pallet placards, apparel hang tags, baggage tags, shipping labels, asset management, and file folder labels.
- Core: 1.375 inches.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and program.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11 m with appropriate antenna.