Laird 900 MHz MicroSphere Antenna
The Laird 900 MHz MicroSphere Antenna is a credit card sized linearly polarized RFID Antenna operating at 880-960 MHz for use in both the FCC and ETSI ranges. This antenna provides excellent gain at 3 dBil in a super small 3.1 x 4.3 inch package with a fixed SMA-Female Connector on the rear. Laird Technologies’ in-building wireless antennas are particularly applicable in environments where aesthetics and wide angle coverage are necessary for successful wireless deployment. Their surprisingly small size allow the antennas to be hidden almost anywhere, providing an invisible solution for most applications. The field pattern is toroidal, providing omni-directional coverage in any plane around the long axis of the antenna, and two lobes in any plane parallel to the long axis.
Data Sheet — Laird 900 MHz MicroSphere Antenna
- Laird 900 MHz MicroSphere Antenna Unit
- Nylon Screws For Mounting
Why buy this antenna?
The Laird 900 MHz MicroSphere Antenna has an surprisingly small form factor, while providing omnidirectional coverage in any plane around the long axis.
- Field pattern is toroidal.
- Suited for a variety of applications.
- Small size allows it to be hidden almost anywhere.
- Wide frequency range 880-960 MHz for FCC focused band.
- 3 dBi Gain with Linear polarization.
- Small size - can be hidden almost anywhere.