Keonn Advantenna-p12 UHF RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Keonn's Advantenna-p12 UHF RFID Antenna is a compact RFID UHF antenna with circular polarization and a radiation pattern characterized by a 90° beam width in the broadside direction and a 60° beam width in the endfire direction. This antenna has a very thin form factor, which allows for the integration of the antenna inside thin objects. The Advantenna-p12 is ideal for loss-prevention systems at retail stores as it can be embedded inside pedestals of electronic article surveillance (EAS) based on acoustomagnetic technology, transforming such pedestals into hybrid systems that include two technologies simultaneously: acousto-magnetic and RFID.
Data Sheet — Keonn Advantenna-p12 UHF RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Keonn Advantenna-p12 UHF RFID Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
With three different connector shape options and a very thin form factor, the Keonn Advantenna-p12 UHF RFID Antenna is an ideal solution for ideal loss-prevention systems at retail stores.
- Slightly narrow beam in the endfire direction.
- Wide beam in the broadside direction.
- Very thin form factor.
- Cost effective.
- Ideal solution for loss-prevention systems at retail stores.
- IP65 / IP68 Rated: resists dust even in high concentrations, resists normal water jets for at least 3 minutes, and resists immersion up to 1 m for up to 30 minutes.
- Common applications: Electronic Article Surveillance pedestals, that combine acoustomagnetic and RFID technologies and Point of Sales systems.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.