Keonn AdvanReader-160 UHF RFID Reader (4-Port)
The Keonn AdvanReader-160 UHF RFID Reader is a high power (31.5 dBm), four port, high performance UHF reader with an on-board microcomputer and a fully open Linux operating system. Equipped with an on-board microcomputer, the AdvanReader-160 reader can work stand-alone, without needing to be connected to an external computer, thereby reducing equipment costs, installation costs, and maintenance costs. The AdvanReader-160 reader is prepared to work with batteries and control the battery level. With a sleep mode for minimizing consumption, the AdvanReader-160 is an ideal solution for mobile systems.
Data Sheet — Keonn AdvanReader-160 UHF RFID Reader (4-Port)
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Keonn AdvanReader-160 UHF RFID Reader Unit
- Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Screws (With Enclosure Unit ONLY)
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with high-output power and high-sensitivity, the Keonn AdvanReader-160 is an UHF RFID reader with an on-board microcomputer and a fully open Linux operating system making it ideal for stand-alone systems. With the ability to place your company logo on the enclosure, the AdvanReader-160 can become your very own reader.
- Fully open Linux OS.
- High-performance: high output power and high sensitivity.
- 2 digital/analog inputs.
- 2 additional digital only inputs.
- 8 digital outputs.
- Highest flexibility: on-board microcomputer.
- Direct connection to an external loudspeaker.
- Reduces time and cost of developing RFID systems.
- A single AdvanReader-160 unit can control up to 1024 antennas when connected to Keonn multiplexers.
- The AdvanReader-160 can become your own reader: your company logo can be the only logo on the enclosure. Contact us today for more information.
- Common applications: smart shelves, smart display fixtures, smart surfaces, RFID portals, RFID tunnels, Point of Sales, and loss prevention systems.