Kathrein Wide Range 70° RFID Antenna(FCC/ETSI)
The Kathrein Wide Range 70° RFID Antenna is an optimal choice for classic far field applications with large reading distances. This wide range antenna is characterized by a very low axial ratio for circular polarization, whereby the dependence of reading results upon the position or alignment of tags is significantly reduced. For this reason, the Kathrein Wide Range 70° RFID Antenna is an ideal solution for portal applications in addition to many other application possibilities.
US Data Sheet — WIRA-70-circular-FCC
EU Data Sheet — WIRA-70-circular-ETSI
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Kathrein Wide Range 70° RFID Antenna Unit
- Four M5 Drill Holes 100 x 100 mm VESA Standardized
Why buy this antenna?
The Kathrein Wide Range 70° RFID Antenna is equipped with a high gain and low axial ratio for optimum performance making it an ideal solution for gate applications for goods registration, logistics, vehicle registration, and bulk/single tag applications.
- Compact design.
- Low axial ratio for optimum performance.
- Read range up to 39.4 ft (12 m).
- Optimized for portal applications.
- Suitable for use in industrial environments
- High IP 65 degree of protection.
- Suitable for outdoor use.