Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded Standard Range Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded Standard Range Handheld Scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Built for retail environments that demand high-accuracy scanning, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner reduces strain on the associate – decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes on the bottom shelf or bottom of the basket. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1950g Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded High Density Handheld Scanner with USB Kit, Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded Standard Range Handheld Scanner with EasyDL Software, or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded Standard Range Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded Standard Range Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded Standard Range Handheld Scanner Unit
- USB Type A Straight Cable
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- Integrated Ratchet Stand - if Selected Above
Why buy this scanner?
Designed for retail environments, the Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Handheld Scanner provides superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes. This scanner is purpose built for retailers who know the costs of long checkout times: lost sales due to abandoned carts, and decreased customer loyalty and revenue over time.
- Corded scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- Standard range focus.
- Optimize for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Class-leading durability and reliability to any environment.
- Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence Software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- Optional vibration mode that ensures your associates get scanner feedback regardless of their surroundings.
- Good decode LEDs, rear view LEDs, and adjustable tone/volume beeper.
- Common application: retail.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded Standard Range Handheld Scanner with USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Power Supply for Scanners
- Honeywell Ratchet Stand
- Honeywell Wall-Mount Cup
- Honeywell Rigid Presentation Stand - 3"
- Honeywell Rigid Presentation Stand - 6"
- Honeywell Flexible Presentation Stand - 9"
- Honeywell Extended Sun Visor
- Honeywell Sun Visor
- Honeywell Retractable Lanyard Cover
- Honeywell Forklift Holder
- Honeywell Battery Pack
- Honeywell Smart Battery Pack
- Honeywell SuperCap Pack
- Honeywell 4-Bay Battery Charger (Desk Mount)
- Honeywell 4-Bay Battery Charger (Wall Mount)
- Honeywell Presentation CCB
- Honeywell RS232 Cables
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell IBM Cables
- Honeywell Keyboard Wedge Power Cable
- Honeywell Regional Power Supplies