Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded High Density Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded High Density Handheld Scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Built for retail environments that demand high-accuracy scanning, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner reduces strain on the associate – decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes on the bottom shelf or bottom of the basket. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
NOTE: The Xenon XP 1950g Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded High Density Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded High Density Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
- Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded High Density Handheld Scanner Unit
- USB Type A Straight Cable
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this scanner?
The Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g High Density Handheld Scanner provides superior scanning performance on very small linear barcodes. With the focal plane set very close to the scanner window, this scanner is ideally suited for retail applications where barcodes are very small or tightly packed.
- Corded scanner for high density 1D/2D barcode capture.
- Optimize for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Class-leading durability and reliability to any environment.
- Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence Software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- Optional vibration mode that ensures your associates get scanner feedback regardless of their surroundings.
- Good decode LEDs, rear view LEDs, and adjustable tone/volume beeper.
- Common application: retail.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Xenon XP 1950g Corded High Density Handheld Scanner with USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Ratchet Stand
- Wall-Mount Cup
- Rigid Presentation Stand - 3"
- Rigid Presentation Stand - 6"
- Flexible Presentation Stand - 9"
- Extended Sun Visor
- Sun Visor
- Retractable Lanyard Cover
- Forklift Holder
- Battery Pack
- Smart Battery Pack
- SuperCap Pack
- 4-Bay Battery Charger (Desk Mount)
- 4-Bay Battery Charger (Wall Mount)
- Presentation CCB
- RS232 Cables
- USB Cables
- IBM Cables
- Keyboard Wedge Power Cable
- Regional Power Supplies